merrychen
帖數 Posts: 149
回頂端 / Top
有啲似「八卦神探」嘅角色

發表於 Posted on: 2019-09-20 11:20

tetsuro.od
帖數 Posts: 139
回頂端 / Top
真的各花入各眼,我覺得趙希洛外型幾好喎,遺傳了媽咪靚樣,笑容又甜美,演技又好,外型演技都勝過高海寧,無記都俾高寧做主角,點解唔俾機會趙希洛呢?最難得佢有家底又有人脈,但從不靠父母默默耕耘,我從「心戰」佢做陳豪助手時已欣賞佢。

發表於 Posted on: 2019-09-20 17:22

Severeschi
帖數 Posts: 58
回頂端 / Top
@Severeschi Totally Agreed 希洛外型比高寧好好多 !

發表於 Posted on: 2019-09-21 6:10

colafloat
帖數 Posts: 9
回頂端 / Top
佢真係幾值得欣賞和給予鼓勵。自己想讀戲劇,為不令父母失望,修讀完法律和商務雙學位,才以選美入行。以梁小玲和肥姐和阿姐嘅友情,即使不像譚二代空降做主角,要撈個女二有幾難?!以父親的身家地位,在magic circle firm做律師或在大機構做general counsel亦得,點解有千金小姐唔做,要捱更抵夜由低做起捱十年才有D多D戲份嘅角色,咪就係有heart囉,唔靠關係靠實力。我相信佢即使承父業做律師做商人,都係會靠自己實力去換取成就。現在佢嘅演技亦得到觀眾欣賞同認同,希望TVB比多D機會佢。

發表於 Posted on: 2019-09-21 11:34

Severeschi
帖數 Posts: 58
回頂端 / Top
She is a very good actress. As for her look, it is subjective. I think she is definitely prettier than a lot of first-line actresses e.g. Crsytal Tin, Nancy Wu, Wu Hun Yi & Man Yi Man.

But her father bought her a multi-10-million condo. So she may not be as motivated to get ahead as other actresses. Often, just doing a good job in your work is not enough. The ones who get ahead are those who are willing to do extra for the management personally, bend the rules, create some heat in the media, take the initiative to grab an opportunity, and show the body. This is life.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-09-23 3:29

LittleApril
帖數 Posts: 280
回頂端 / Top
But whether she is first or second line is not important to her. She is, afterall very rich. Many actresses spent their whole life working hard and still cant afford a 10-million $$ condo, let alone a multi-10 million one at such a yonge age.

And with her look, class, family background, education, and wealth, she would have no problem finding a great husband of equal status--which is much more important than some vanity & fame.

So seriously, I think she is in a very good position and we need not worry about her.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-09-23 3:33

LittleApril
回頂端 / Top
I just think it is a waste that she doesnt work as a lawyer. She could have used her skills to help the poor if she doesnt care about the $$. It seems like a waste of her time. But hey, but may be she is busy dating etc.

She believes that God does not call her to be popular, but wants her to set a good example or be a good role model. She may be building great treasure in Heaven. In any case, she is living a happy and comfortable life on earth.

I think we need not worry about her being first line or not. We cant pass our perspectives and own values on someone who has a very different background. The poor and ordinary chase after different goals from the rich.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-09-23 3:42

LittleApril
回頂端 / Top
以前她在《华丽转身》里演的就很好,相比之下,岑丽香比她演技差多了,只是我个人的看法,不喜勿喷。

發表於 Posted on: 2019-10-01 3:24

fenglintingyu88
帖數 Posts: 2
回頂端 / Top
她今年有機會拿最佳女配角,真的演得很好。

發表於 Posted on: 2019-10-03 1:09

merrychen