Disagree
No comment
Hate Mary Hung
Like Mary Hung
Don't care about her
Wish she'd disappear

總票數 Total Votes: 36

Mary Hung= noise pollution and eyesore

Mary Hung the character is pretentious, selfish, greedy, stupid, uneducated, uncivilized, materialistic, rude and bitchy to the point of no return!

If the scriptwriter intended to create such a bitchy, despicable villain, I have to applaud them because they're hugely successful. But seeing how Mary Hung is supposed to the lead actress in this show, I have to question why she's so repulsive. I think it's mostly because the actress has poor acting skills and is way too pretentious with her damned voice!! Doesn't she realize how annoying she sounds? A large number of audience has already complained about this issue for months. Does nobody on the production team find Mary Hung's voice a nuisance? The worst thing is, she's almost in every episode. It's nearly impossible to watch the show without seeing her obnoxious face. I wish she'd just disappear!

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-23 14:59

chitchatter
帖數 Posts: 67
回頂端 / Top
Mary Hung= noise pollution and eyesore

Can't agree more with this statement! She should just disappear off the screen altogether. The character Mary Hung and the bytch who plays this role, Koni Lui are BOTH despicable! Rumours and reports say that she's been acting like a "big-shot" and bullies actors who have less important roles in this sit-com. When I read that, I was like, bytch, pur-lez! If she really was a big-shot, she could have gone to China and taken on a big drama and earn big RMB bucks. The fact that she's stuck in TVB means she SUCKS at acting and has no better prospect! She thinks she's so hot just coz she's tall. The truth is, her figure isn't even flattering! She's got the body structure of a man! And her damn voice!! THAT alone is enough to kill.

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-30 11:01

clean&clear
帖數 Posts: 59
回頂端 / Top
食屎熊若水咁犯眾憎,快D收檔啦!

發表於 Posted on: 2021-01-06 10:08

liteyogi
帖數 Posts: 29
回頂端 / Top