tvb.com

tvb.com

究竟係熊家弱智,定編劇導演監製當觀眾弱智?

要痴到邊嗰點先會搞錯冬至?book錯日子可以理解。但到冬至正日點會唔知?返office工嘅冇早放?公司冇同事講?後生仔機不離手會適電話?一齊去玩去做野啲人冇人要返屋企食飯?

咁嘅劇情C9腥移民同馬拉雞都嫌白癡!

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-21 20:24

支那屎塔蓋
帖數 Posts: 727
回頂端 / Top
爲了不要越看越弱智,所以終於棄劇數星期了。
最後一擊是第1083集 - 月曆爭位戰,一張被做了手脚的椅(切斷脚但假裝在一起),給菜肉餃在不知情下,搬到三太房,椅脚居然原好無缺,沒跌下來,但三太一坐就出事,合理嗎?編劇可能覺得很好笑很好橋,我就決定棄劇。

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-21 23:37

卓姿
帖數 Posts: 199
回頂端 / Top
智者!

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-22 1:04

支那屎塔蓋
回頂端 / Top
首先係編劇導演監製非常可惡,不斷虐待觀眾,集集有屎尿屁之餘,佢哋仲白痴到當觀眾係傻嘅,乜嘢唔合理劇情都會照單全收。好心佢哋啦!TVB 一早唔再係唯一一個可以睇劇集嘅channel,而家上網大把嘢睇,大多數觀眾已經棄劇已久,就算睇都只會揀一兩集黎睇下,唔會集集追。

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-22 9:02

果籽
帖數 Posts: 72
回頂端 / Top
The entire production team from scriptwriter to director to producer are just stupid. The scriptwriter produces such junk yet the producer would accept it all and produce it!! Episodes about the university students, Zip Long, the Lung family are tolerable but all episodes about the Hung family and Mary Hung are just plain garbage! And the actors who play Hung Shyu Gun, Mary Hung, Hung Saam Yu, Elton Chong, Venus just SUCK at acting and should just disappear for good!

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-23 14:46

chitchatter
帖數 Posts: 84
回頂端 / Top
Bonnie sucks as well. She still act so badly by just keep opening her eyes as big as she can.

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-23 23:39

支那屎塔蓋
回頂端 / Top
垃圾演員+垃圾劇情+垃圾角色=垃圾劇

精明觀眾=棄劇/揀比較好D果幾集黎睇

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-30 11:25

clean&clear
帖數 Posts: 86
回頂端 / Top
呢套垃圾劇好心快D收檔啦!

發表於 Posted on: 2021-01-06 10:35

liteyogi
帖數 Posts: 50
回頂端 / Top
所以我話,李寳安今年只係要員工凍薪同沒花紅,實在是太太太慈悲了,員工應該要跪地感恩,有這樣一個好阿頭死都幫他們頂住!

這樣質素的監製導演同編劇,連一個好點質素的中學生水準都不及,我以爲係會要炒或大減薪的,但竟然有阿頭幫他們頂住,真係好命!

發表於 Posted on: 2021-01-07 19:57

LittleApril
帖數 Posts: 1151
回頂端 / Top
Sadly Lee Heung Kam has passed away. Of course we knew one day everybody will goto heaven, What I want to say here is Uncle Lau Dan also very elderly. He no longer young. I just wonder whether the company ever think of his health. aren't company should gives him a break.
I personal felt that is time to end it, The show is run too long, is getting bored, the story keep repeating, just a bit of changes here and there. Seriously, think of creating a new one, start from fresh and gives audience a fresh look. can use some of the actors but played different role. Let actor and actress try different role & drama, cannot always in comedy. e.g Terry, his role is a bit stupid, when he act other drama, your impression on him still is that stupid Terry. need time to accept him in other drama. I remember Jim Parsons (big bang theory sitcom) said he cannot forever playing this role, is bad for his future career, he no longer young, he cannot always played Sheldon Cooper.

發表於 Posted on: 2021-01-07 20:01

hugogoldenretriver
帖數 Posts: 70
回頂端 / Top
一套戏做太长了 ,有些 厌了

發表於 Posted on: 2021-01-08 13:31

momokoqqcc
帖數 Posts: 58
回頂端 / Top
I believe if uncle Lau Dan portray another role in serious drama, with his acting experience, he properly will get the best supporting role or best male actor.
That why, I always say let uncle Lau Dan try different role. Seriously release him to play different role. Not just uncle Lau Dan, include everybody. let them try different role to enhance their acting skills, don't limit them on comedy only. 'Good things end , so that better things begin."

發表於 Posted on: 2021-01-15 15:17

hugogoldenretriver
帖數 Posts: 70
回頂端 / Top