tvb.com

tvb.com

熊若水的分貝

雖然是一齣處境喜劇,人物和故事都會稍為誇張一點演繹,不過,太多尖聲高叫的場面實在叫人吃不消,尤其吃飯時間,飯也吞不下去了!

發表於 Posted on: 2020-11-19 21:19

icandohehe
帖數 Posts: 70
回頂端 / Top
呢灘屎水把聲真係令人反胃!個妝又濃又厚,D衫又核突!一見到佢即時熄機!

發表於 Posted on: 2020-11-20 8:46

果籽
帖數 Posts: 66
回頂端 / Top
仲有。。。把高八度的聲線成日向阿爸撒嬌。。。成日阿爸呀,阿爸呀!真係聽到毛管戙!

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-04 18:24

icandohehe
回頂端 / Top
熊屎水叫龔燁果把聲仲得人驚啊!高16度之餘仲嘟長個嘴,刻意拉長每個syllable。聽到都想嘔!四十幾歲人仲扮四歲啊?佢個樣殘咗好多,頸紋多,皮膚下垂。唔該呢隻old seafood唔好再扮後生!

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-05 10:25

whitelily
帖數 Posts: 80
回頂端 / Top
老女人個仔都讀小學啦仲扮後生

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-14 23:14

支那屎塔蓋
帖數 Posts: 526
回頂端 / Top
咩話?隻呢個仔都已經讀小學?咁佢仲好意思扮小學生?其實佢知唔知佢把死人聲有幾乞人憎?已經好多觀賞鬧爆佢。唔通個導演同監製唔覺得佢把聲有問題?本身耳聾?我見到佢扮天真個樣已經食唔落飯!加埋佢把死聲,即時熄電視!

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-22 9:19

果籽
帖數 Posts: 66
回頂端 / Top
雖然人人都會衰老,有些人可以age gracefully,雖然年紀大了但增加了韻味,好像三太。但是熊若水這個角色/演員卻拼命的用令人反胃的聲音裝小女生。這行為不但沒有讓她看上去比實際年紀少,反而適得其反,讓觀眾看了非常討厭。

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-23 11:10

springtsubaki
帖數 Posts: 91
回頂端 / Top
For the good of the public, this biotch should be muted!!

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-23 14:43

chitchatter
帖數 Posts: 75
回頂端 / Top
Koni lui (Mary hung) already almost late thirty women, still act as a young women and act cute, it may be too much for me, I personal can't stand it. And her voice....
She look very very matured, even she try to change her outlook but still cannot hide her maturity look. she is mother of one, sorry to say that she cannot go back to young girl anymore. I know the reality is cruel but that is the truth. Her role should be mature lady or motherly role. I think she going to forty soon,right..
it seem like a lot of people dislike her role, but how come she get nominated. Can it be internal arrangement to show that audience like her but in actual fact is not true. We'll is just my opinion and my thought, nothing against her.

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-24 15:32

hugogoldenretriver
回頂端 / Top
@chitchatter, you're right, this bytch should be muted for the good of the public!!

@hugogoldenretriver, I totally agree with you! I can't stand watching Koni Luis trying too hard to act a little girl. It's disgusting! Her acting SUCKS and her voice is so pretentious and unpleasant! She looks so old and worn-out! Her foundation is cakey and can't hide her aging signs. Her skin is sagging and she's so obvious lines on her neck. Honestly, like springtsubaki said, everyone ages and some women age gracefully because they accept the fact that they are reaching a different stage in life. They dress and act appropriately. Those who refuse to admit they're aging and try too desperately to look and sound young would only fail fail miserably but also disgust people. Obviously, Koni Lui doesn't realize this.

You're right, a lot of people hate the character Mary Hung! Did she get nominated? For what? Well, this makes me wonder what she had to do under the table to get a nomination.

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-30 11:17

clean&clear
帖數 Posts: 75
回頂端 / Top
熊屎水呂慧儀越老越要搏命扮後生,越扮嘢越顯老,越令人作嘔!最近戴個阿婆髮夾扮韓妹,唔該,一D都無減齡仲顯得又老又leung!

發表於 Posted on: 2021-01-06 10:34

liteyogi
帖數 Posts: 34
回頂端 / Top