tvb.com

tvb.com

看了今晚这集,对Mandy的思念又加深了!

其实自从Mandy走了后,剧里提到与她所有关的事我都很留意的啊,听到她的名字和英文名,我会想起Mandy,看到大小姐和新秘书的情谊我也会想起Mandy,听到“橙不忍岛”我也会想起Mandy,Mandy,你什么时候才和博思爱回家啊,有很多观众期待你们回归开心速递啊。杨洋,你也什么时候回归呢,我也很留意你啊,你快点回来吧。希望博思、Mandy、杨洋能尽快回归开心速递!

發表於 Posted on: 2020-11-10 22:53

帖數 Posts: 59
回頂端 / Top
我都好掛住Mandy!

發表於 Posted on: 2020-11-20 8:48

果籽
帖數 Posts: 72
回頂端 / Top
As bossi and mandy fan in the beginning, we wish to see them married. we want Mandy as official Mrs, bossi. we want to see little Mandy and little bossi come in as part of their family. we ship for this CP in the beginning and we want the happy ending. Can producer write them married in UK. please ,please producer let announce them married. Just one episode, informing them happily married in UK and they are going to be parent, then we are very grateful to screenwriter and producer. we already begging producer to let them married for long time. hope producer grant our wish. i don't understand why so difficult to do it.

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-24 14:31

hugogoldenretriver
帖數 Posts: 70
回頂端 / Top
I like 垃圾清 more than Mandy

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-24 19:45

支那屎塔蓋
帖數 Posts: 727
回頂端 / Top
I like Mandy as 大小姐 secretary, the second secretary (Ah ching) is still fine but she already decided to leave TVB. Maybe is good decision, going into different career could a good choice too. Entertainment industry not easy, if your popular can earn a lot but if you are not, hardly can earn enough...so better move on to other career if didn't see the bright future in this industry.
LIke for Jan Tse (Mandy), she graduated from overseas, piano and ballet background, actually she should look into different career if she didn't make it. I personal felt that all young artist should set own period, if not succeed better leave this industry as soon as possible when still young.

Anyway, Mandy and Bossi still one of my favourite CP. I really wish to see them in other drama again as a couple for sure.

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-24 20:32

hugogoldenretriver
回頂端 / Top
Mandy just pretend to be stupid but Rubbish Ching is really stupid and cute.

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-25 3:38

支那屎塔蓋
回頂端 / Top
everybody has own preference, they are no right or wrong. Mandy and ah ching has different characteristics in this sitcom. Ah ching is smaller size, so she look cute and is fine.
Mandy is slim and tall, definitely she do not look cute. She also not the most pretty one too.
For me, Mandy is not stupid but below her boss expectation only. Her boss is too smart. What i like about Mandy (this character) is her loyalty toward her boss, sacrifice for her and always put her boss as top priority, of course Mandy most important person in her life is Bossi.
anyway, both also ok but both left. So no complain or argument. Sad Ah ching left tvb too. so she won't return.
I like mandy and bossi CP love story, compromise and sacrifice.

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-25 13:32

hugogoldenretriver
回頂端 / Top
Mandy’s face is long like horse and her eyes are 三白眼, no good.

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-27 1:32

支那屎塔蓋
回頂端 / Top
@529363584 &hugogoldretriever, I'm impressed with your loyalty to Mandy. I miss her a lot too! I really enjoy watching her interaction with Linda. I hate seeing Linda with Mary Hung the bytch.

發表於 Posted on: 2020-12-30 11:18

clean&clear
帖數 Posts: 96
回頂端 / Top
@clean&clear I support Bossi and Mandy CP, I start watching this show because of them. like to see them have a beautiful wedding. I remember a lot of audience very disappointed and keep asking why don't let them married first before they left. Is true, I also don’t understand why. Their fan fighting so so hard for them to be together in the beginning and we don’t want to see our effort put on waste.
Actually, their fans just want a see a wedding photo of them and announce they are married in one of episode. Is just a simple request and this what we fighting for so long. Hope producer look into our request.
We not keen to watch them matching with other, we x1000000000000000 time against it (no third party in between them anymore, please). They so difficult to be together, they supposed to be married long time ago. Rather they don't return if they plan to break up them. Sorry, I bit selfish.

發表於 Posted on: 2021-01-02 15:23

hugogoldenretriver
回頂端 / Top
there a way to bring back Mandy with win win, they can say Mandy pregnant and take a break and stay in HK while bossi expand his business somewhere. He doesn’t need to come back very often, just on and off a phone call to his wife Mandy, is very sweet already. The last love come home sitcom, Ma’s family also have a baby girl. why can Mandy & Bossi have a baby too? I believe a lot of their fans have same thought, feeling and opinion with me.
@啜爆你老公 Jan may not the most beautiful girl but not necessary to humiliate people, Everybody has own preference, she looks presence for me and prettier than Mary Hung. Mary hung look very very mature, this is the truth.
This sitcom run for few years, a bit too long, time to consider wrap it up and introduce new sitcom. The actors and actress getting old, more neckline going to appear on Mary hung neck soon.just joking. I believe uncle Lau Dan can take up more serious role, I notice no more elderly actors in recently years.

發表於 Posted on: 2021-01-02 15:24

hugogoldenretriver
回頂端 / Top
雖然我都好掛住Mandy 但眼見套劇已經死緊,Mandy 唔番黎好過,只不過,居於好多觀眾要求,其實劇組可以尊重下觀眾意見,係咁椅輕輕帶過講下Mandy 同博士都好啊。話佢哋喺英國生活好好,結咗婚啦,無打算返香港,就係咁簡單。That‘s all we're asking!但係佢哋死都唔肯mention 下Mandy,分明係同觀眾過唔去。觀眾強烈反對講大小二便,編劇就特等借頭借路死都要講,仲集集影埋出黎!簡直令人反胃!叫人點睇落去?套咁嘅爛劇,早D收檔把啦!

發表於 Posted on: 2021-01-06 10:20

liteyogi
帖數 Posts: 50
回頂端 / Top
every time see Bossi @ Mark Ma attend any new drama promotion event, automatically will think whether Mandy@ Jan also participated, vice versa

Sometime, just wish mark Ma next drama, his partner will be Mandy @Jan
I think the audience will be very happy and can't wait to watch that drama.

發表於 Posted on: 2021-01-15 19:57

hugogoldenretriver
回頂端 / Top