tvb.com

tvb.com

没有林美香的日子,第691日!没有秦博思的日子,第221日!

之前龚烨离开开心速递,有网民在网上发起“龚烨行动‘,所以剧组才要龚烨回归,如果我懂得发起这种行动的话,我一定是第一个发起’博香行动‘,要求剧组快让秦博思、林美香回归本剧,只可以我不懂得怎样发起这种行动,所以我只能在TVB讨论区频密的表态,希望TVB能尽快让秦博思、林美香回归本剧!

發表於 Posted on: 2020-09-07 14:11

帖數 Posts: 43
回頂端 / Top
We did request but seem not working. The producer only brought Boksi back for one episode without Mandy, the audiences are very upset already. They cold storage Mandy, how sad. But at least that episode Boksi still deeply in love with Mandy and they happily staying in UK.
I prefer they not coming back at all if they plan to separate them.
A LOT OF PEOPLE are worry they try to separate them and WE STRONGLY AGAINST IT. THEY MEAN TO BE TOGETHER, DON'T SEPARATE THEM. STILL REMEMBER HOW BOKSI PROPOSE TO MANDY AND MANDY SAID YES IN THE PRISON. THEY CANNOT BE SEPARATED. I wish they come back as a MARRIED COUPLE and waiting for their FIRST BABY in Love come home. Previous Ma's family had a baby. Hope this sitcom is Mandy & Boksi Baby.
i DON'T MIND MANDY COME BACK FIRST BUT MANDY MUST BE BOKSI WIFE OR MANDY WAITING FOR THE BABY DELIVERY WHILE WAITING FOR BOKSI TO COME HOME. WE WON'T LET THE PRODUCER SEPARATE THEM.

發表於 Posted on: 2020-09-07 20:05

hugogoldenretriver
帖數 Posts: 58
回頂端 / Top
NO MANDY, NO BOKSI
NO BOKSI, NO MANDY
IF THEY WANT TO SEPARATE THEM, THEN NO BOKSI AND NO MANDY as well, at least audiences still assume they live happily in UK.
They still are one of my favorite CP till today. I BELIEVE MANY AUDIENCES WANT TO SEE THEM HAPPY EVER AFTER.
I ALWAYS WISH THAT HUNG FAMILY CAN ANNOUNCE BOKSI & MANDY MARRIED & HAVING A BABY IN ONE OF THE EPISODE.
PRODUCER, PLEASE ANNOUNCE THEY ARE MARRIED & HAVING A BABY IN ONE OF THE EPISODE. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
SINCERELY HOPE THAT THE PRODUCER DON'T SEPARATE THEM. PRODUCER PLEASE LET THEM A HAPPY MARRIED COUPLE.
VERY WORRY NOW, HOW THE STORY GOES. MAY NOT WHAT WE WANTS,
Please don't pair them with other, please please please no,no,no,no.....

發表於 Posted on: 2020-09-07 20:32

hugogoldenretriver
回頂端 / Top
所以我才想秦博思,林美香一起回来的嘛,如果他们其中一个回,总是觉得欠点什么,他们是我最喜欢的CP之一,我真的很想他们啊,TVB快让他们两个人回归吧

發表於 Posted on: 2020-09-07 21:19

回頂端 / Top
@ 529363584 - i heard this sitcom added 1000 episode, i very worry they will be separated. I want them together. they include mary hung, beauty....oh no, please NO....i have no eye see.
THEN I PREFER THEY DON'T COME BACK....PLEASE DON'T COME BACK...

發表於 Posted on: 2020-09-07 21:29

hugogoldenretriver
回頂端 / Top
怎么可能会加多1000集,如果超越1330集我都心满意足咯,我只想在最后这几百集再见到博思美香集集出现遮!

發表於 Posted on: 2020-09-07 23:31

回頂端 / Top