tvb.com

tvb.com

Boycott TVB!

For years the quality of TVB's dramas has been going down the drain. The only things I watch now on TVB are the news and this sit-com but unfortunately, this show too is going to the dogs! Episodes centred on the Hung family, especially Hung Treegun and Hung Sum Yu are SO pointless, pathetic and boring that they're simply unwatchable! Ironically, they keep dishing out those stupid episodes on those absurd characters while cutting and putting off interesting stories such as Mandy and Boksi, KC and Icy, despite constant and eager demand from the audience! Clearly, this channel is abusing its monopoly position as the only TV channel in the city to treat the audience in such an infamous way! But WHAT PISSES ME OFF THE MOST is the outrageous and despicable way TVB has been tampering with the news, hiding certain facts and blowing certain details out of portions to vilify peaceful demonstrators in order to curry favour with the central government!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-17 7:18

tropicalfishie
帖數 Posts: 52
回頂端 / Top
I'm so fed up with the shit from this shameful channel, I'm boycotting it for good! TVB is doomed to the same destruction as ATV! TVB's end is near! Bid farewell to TVB, the channel which once had a glorious past but is now a shameless, disgraceful, disgusting mouthpiece of the HK and Central government!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-17 7:23

tropicalfishie
帖數 Posts: 52
回頂端 / Top
TVB is killing itself with the way it’s handling the news and its dramas. Each day it gets worse! Even if we don’t boycott it, I think it will still come to an end soon, just like ATV.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-17 12:54

kostar
帖數 Posts: 58
回頂端 / Top
I'm also fed up with the garbage productions TVB has been throwing at us!! Likewise, I'm more enraged at its deceitful news on the anti-extradition policy protests! TVB is now nothing but a disgusting mouthpiece for the government! Let's boycott all its shows! I hope companies and sponsors will follow suit and withdraw their commercials from this shameful channel!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-18 4:51

summer_cool
帖數 Posts: 30
回頂端 / Top
Count me in!I've had it with TVB! Boycotting it is the best way to respond to its disgusting way of treating the audience and the HK citizens at large! Let's watch it follow the steps of ATV and come to its imminent demise!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-19 6:34

chocobrownie
帖數 Posts: 42
回頂端 / Top
If things carry on the way it is, I probably will join the boycott too!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-26 4:36

kikikay
帖數 Posts: 56
回頂端 / Top