tvb.com

tvb.com

RIP boksi and Mandy CP

Truly sorry for all Boksi & Mandy CP fan out there. Sad for boksi losing mandy.
Thank Mandy for loyal to your boss. Thank Mandy bring us all sweet moment with boksi (from ep 139-430). Thank Mandy for your sweet smile.
I couldn’t be bother who Boksi will be ended with but in our heart, mandy is always boksi 1st wife, this will never change and cannot be replaced. Cannot change the fact they are one of the perfect CP in this sitcom.
Sad to say goodbye to Mandy, sad to say goodbye to Boksi & Mandy CP. But we can’t do anything, we can't change anything either, just accept the truth. Wherever you go, wherever you are now, we will never forget Mandy (this character). All the best.
Deeply miss Boksi & Mandy CP.

Just wish Jan Tse and Mark Ma will collaborate again in next drama.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-02 20:38

myrei66111003
帖數 Posts: 32
回頂端 / Top
Such a pity that despite popular demand, Mandy and Boksi still haven't returned to the drama! It seems like the production team does not respect the audience's demand. We want Mandy and Boksi but our requests have been completely ignored. We hate episodes centred around the Hung family but they keep featuring the Hung family and each episode about them gets worse than the previous. It's intolerable! Maybe TVB feels so secure about its operations now that it's got the government on its back, it doesn't care about pleasing the audience anymore. What a shameful business it has turned into!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-03 8:21

summer_cool
帖數 Posts: 30
回頂端 / Top
TVB is not only ignoring but deliberately defying our requests! They would not bring back Mandy and Boksi but keep pushing those hideous characters like Chi Mei Lai, Jenny Lui on us! It's disgusting! Not to mention how biased the TVB news is turning. The only thing I watch on TVB now is this sitcom but honestly seeing how shitty the plot is getting, it's time to give up on TVB altogether.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-03 11:58

kostar
帖數 Posts: 58
回頂端 / Top
Wow, what a punchline title. I get what you mean- “No Hope-light is dim”- is what happening lately now too.

Since myrei66111 leave a message to say goodbye like in the f….., I join in as well.
Dedicate this song “Times to say goodbye” by Andrea Brocelli and Sarah Brightman to Mandy and Boksi & Mandy CP. Mandy is killed by the producer or screenwriter.

Mandy is gone but Mandy will always in our memories. “its painful to say goodbye to someone that don’t want to let go. but more painful to ask somebody to stay if you know she has to go with no choice”

They are the 1st Cp that I like and start watching Love, come home. All this while, I waiting for Mandy walk down the aisle with Boksi and start new chapter of life. But end of the day he pairing with somebody else, i think is beauty. I think a lot of their fans like me speechless, loss of word.
(to be continued in 2nd paragraph)

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-07 22:13

hugogoldenretriver
帖數 Posts: 39
回頂端 / Top
I already penned down my opinion and request in the forum, I already give up. They want us to sign the petition in order to take action. They didn't do anything on our request. Just hope screenwriter won't write something that damage Mandy image, just let Mandy leave graceful & peacefully.

I agreed with myrei661111 comment. Since they'r not together , hope they can collaborate again in next project. Hope other producers gives them an opportunity.

With tear and heavy heart to say "GOODBYE MANDY"

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-07 22:18

hugogoldenretriver
回頂端 / Top
Summer_cool & kostar, for your information, Boksi is coming back to love come home without Mandy, that why they pairing Boksi with Beauty. I speechless and loss of words.
Sorry, I cannot accept.
The day that mandy and boksi photo taken down, i already expected this outcome.
That why i knew Mandy is not coming back. Times to say good bye to Mandy. The producer already give up Mandy, they already kick her out of this sitcom. Mandy is not TVB's biological daughter, i suspect this is the main reason.
Firstly i though Boksi come back with Mandy with happy ending, we keep waiting. But he come back without Mandy. My happiness become sorrow.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-07 23:18

hugogoldenretriver
回頂端 / Top
I already give up on TVB drama, include this sitcom.
They won't grand our request because the rating is good, they don't care.
Mark Ma keep saying depend on script and depend on company for the arrangement on Boksi and Mandy development, actually he already knew the producer kick mandy out, he just play ignorance.
Can somebody boycott during their event, to put pressure on them.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-07 23:19

hugogoldenretriver
回頂端 / Top
The two of them left the show because they had been filming other dramas at the time. I really want them to come back to the show too but with the story line right now it’s very hard to write an ep for them to return. Especially with the idea that Mandy is supposed to be in England for law school, they can’t just come back randomly while she has school. So she might not even return while Mark returns. But at the same time they could totally do something where it’s summer vacation for Mandy and she visits them back in hk

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-08 8:05

佩欣001
帖數 Posts: 9
回頂端 / Top
佩欣001 - i not really agreed on your comment. the screenwriter can create a story to let Boksi can come, why can't Mandy. Boksi suppose to accompany Mandy in UK, right?
The screenwriter can write a lot of stories likes:
1. Mandy knew boksi miss HK, so she decided to follow her husband boksi to come back. she decided to enroll into HK university to study part time. In meantime she go back to old company to assist the lady boss. A lot of story to write already, right?
2. Mandy parent not use to UK life, so all of them decided to move back to HK.
3. Mandy is pregnant, she decided to move back to HK and stay in Macau with her parent during her pregnancy. while Boksi working in HK. Mandy don't need to appear very often, Jan & Mark still can do their own project assigned by company. At least we know their assistance. A lot of story to write already, eg. the trouble boksi have during Mandy pregnancy, etc...
They give up Mandy. RIP Mandy

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-08 12:59

myrei66111003
回頂端 / Top
Arrange Mandy to come back during summer vacation? They totally give up Mandy, they pairing boksi with other person. Their strategy is to delay tactics until audience forgot about Mandy & Boksi CP. The starting to promote Boksi with another person. Do u think Mandy can come back?? Come on!
Can the screenwriter arrange somebody for beauty, 1st she disturbing bonnie and OnZhai, later Boksi and Mandy. from cute to annoying. I DON'T WANT BOKSI WITH BEAUTY, PLEASE! i prefer boksi return to UK with Mandy.

i can 100% sure the screen writer will write Mandy dump Boksi. Boksi is a saint, he's perfect. he will never do such things, let Mandy be a bad person. is too late to complaint now, Boksi already return.

Pray hard hope the producer don't damage Mandy image, let her leave with a good impression for audiences.
-hope other producers can give them a chance. They are one of the audiences favorite on- screen CP. Based on this, hope producers can look for them.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-08 13:46

myrei66111003
回頂端 / Top
goldenretriever is right - the title of RIP Boksi & Mandy CP means "no hope", "is dead". is better this way because we, their fan will not wait anymore. we give up hope. Is ended!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-08 14:02

myrei66111003
回頂端 / Top
STOP PROMOTING BOKSI WITH ANOTHER PERSON – NOT OUR DEMAND NEITHER REQUEST.
Like to ask the PRODUCER, what so urgent? you cannot wait? can you do it slowly or step by step, boksi not even return in any episode yet. What message do you want to bring up?

JUST OPENLY ANNOUNCEMENT IT, MANDY IS FIRED, BE TRANSPARENT.

Why so desperate to get rid of Mandy? Eye sore?
The audiences or their fans are very disappointed / upset of the departure of Mandy. why you still want to RUB SALT INTO THE WOUND!

Just request this CP only, like requesting them to bring down the moon from the sky.
They can bring Stanley & Mark home but not Mandy. WELL DONE PRODUCER!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-12 17:35

hugogoldenretriver
回頂端 / Top
A huge disappointment & sadness cannot be described. They totally ignore our demand / request, we can't do anything. The worst is pairing Boksi with another lady - really eye sore to watch. out of words.

No point to continue anymore. Totally give up on TVB.
well, i notice a lot of good drama out there, try
Priest, The guest , quiz of god ,etc - highly recommended, is a good drama (from Korea)

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-14 14:57

hugogoldenretriver
回頂端 / Top
@hugo & myrei, TVB is just completely and deliberately ignoring a large audience's request for Boksi and Mandy's return as a couple!! Honestly, I think Boksi's character became so much more interesting after he started a relationship with Mandy. He used to be quite bland and boring, always being taken advantage of by the Hung family, especially Hung Yuek Shui and Hung Treegun! After his relationship with Mandy, he learned to speak up for himself and turn down unreasonable requests. We've seen a positive character development in Boksi. At first I was a bit worried that Mandy seemed to like Boski more and he was just passive in the relationship but as time went on, he showed more affection and was willing to make sacrifices for Mandy too. I think their relationship is stable and one of the best story in this sit-com. I don't know why TVB has to split them up!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-17 5:45

tropicalfishie
帖數 Posts: 52
回頂端 / Top
If Mandy can't return, I rather have Boksi stay with her in the UK. I'd hate to see Boksi with someone else, anyone else for that matter.I'm sure lots of people would be totally disgusted if they paired him with Chi Mei Lai. That's just WRONG!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-17 5:46

tropicalfishie
回頂端 / Top
TVB has a notorious reputation for treating its contract employees horribly. Now it is treating its audience the same terrible way! Not to mention how outrageously they're manipulating and misrepresenting the current news in Hong Kong to vilify peaceful demonstrators. I'm disgusted with this condemnable channel! It's high time we boycott it entirely!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-17 6:58

tropicalfishie
回頂端 / Top
I agree! If the producer won’t take Mandy back then don’t even bother bringing Boksi back to the show! Worse still is to pair him with another female character! This is outrageous! This show is really going downhill! I’m losing interest in watching it! Recently all the episodes are so freaking boring! The scripts are poorly written. The producers disgracefully choose to ignore all our protests against the Hung family plot! Shame on them!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-17 12:50

kostar
帖數 Posts: 58
回頂端 / Top
Guys, I'm totally disgusted by TVB's response to our request for Mandy and Boksi's return. I don't even want to imagine Boksi with Beauty (goldenretriever, I assume, "Beauty" means Chi Meil Lai?)! That's awful! I don't think the producers are gonna listen to us. They're just gonna do what they want. The only thing we can do, as tropicfishie suggested, is to boycott this show and TVB altogether! I'm sick of this despicable channel!

Speaking of an eyesore, if they think Mandy is an eyesore, they should take a better look at Hung Sum Yu! I find her a huge eyesore! A nuisance from the beginning! Her character sucks and the actress sucks even more!! I hate her acting and just hate seeing her on-screen! But TVB keeps devoting more and more episodes about her! And now for two consecutive episodes too! How are we to handle this?

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-18 4:59

summer_cool
帖數 Posts: 30
回頂端 / Top
TVB is not only ignoring our demands but purposely going against our requests! FINE! Let's join the BOYCOTT TVB campaign!! It's time we show them that if they want to infuriate us so, we can stop watching not only this show but ALL its trashy shows! Honestly, I think this channel is coming to a sticky end, with its false news and trashy productions. It's a waste of time and electricity to even watch this garbage channel!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-19 6:39

chocobrownie
帖數 Posts: 42
回頂端 / Top
NO MANDY, NO BOKSI.

WE WON'T ACCEPT ANY GIRL EXCEPT MANDY.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-08-28 0:40

hugogoldenretriver
回頂端 / Top
NO MANDY, NO BOKSI.

WE WON'T ACCEPT ANY GIRL EXCEPT MANDY. WE WILL FIGHT UNTIL THE END.

EXACTLY!! Support Mandy & Boksi!! Or more people will boycott this show or all TVB shows!!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-08-28 7:28

chitchatter
帖數 Posts: 12
回頂端 / Top