不知所謂
希望快D cut 咗呢條線!
過得去啦
好睇-支持
可有可無
冇所謂

總票數 Total Votes: 96

你對條酒吧線有乜意見?

自從大小姐離開接龍後就主要出現喺間酒吧度,但係我個人覺得間酒吧好委屈佢而且好夾硬。前幾集講佢為咗令間bar 多D生意,搵碧雲幫手叫D江湖人士去捧場。我好欣賞果種能屈能伸嘅精神,為咗送水輝,佢已經犧牲咗太多。佢堂堂一個千金小姐都可以放低身段咁屈就自己,但係送水輝就話埋怨佢將間bar 搞到「烏煙瘴氣」,又嫌佢「教壞」Philip 仔。老實講,佢間bar 本來就好冇class,一D都唔係果種exclusive,swanky bar。佢扮乜高貴呢?而且佢自己都冇花果太多時間同心思佢教育Philip 仔,去放學都由大小姐去做。送水輝憑什麼埋怨大小姐啊?對呢個男人好失望。好希望大小姐快D清醒,番返接龍,接受Jacky!送水輝 is not worth her time and sacrifices!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-11-05 9:06

kikikay
帖數 Posts: 70
回頂端 / Top
Tbh I really liked 蓮輝 to begin with but as the storyline keeps going I feel like it’s best that they separate even though I do wish that they can somehow write their storyline better. It used to be pretty good but it’s getting less interesting. In my opinion I miss Jacky quite a bit in the sitcom, he was a little crazy but it was funny to watch. 送水輝 is kinda boring and I don’t see much improvement of acting, 林淑敏s acting is another level compared to him(no offence). Overall I do hope that they can be together since they worked so hard to be together, but if it’s not meant to be then it isn’t. :(

發表於 Posted on: 2019-11-05 11:27

佩欣001
帖數 Posts: 17
回頂端 / Top
I used to like the Fai-Lin story too but only when they were role-playing. When they decided to go public and with Linda leaving home and rejecting Jacky, I began to see it as grossly unrealistic. The story gets more boring and disappointing as it progresses. Sung Shui Fai the character is especially deficient in both roles as a father and boyfriend. Linda is losing her charms and charisma. I really hope this storyline will be cut soon.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-11-05 13:26

chitchatter
帖數 Posts: 27
回頂端 / Top
不反感但沒有看點

發表於 Posted on: 2019-11-09 13:04

qledfs70
帖數 Posts: 33
回頂端 / Top
呢條線已經睇唔落去!希望輝蓮快D散!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-11-12 9:05

littlecoconut