回頂端 / Top
同意!

支持博士及Mandy, 很掛念他們,希望他們能夠「回家」。

另也希望在其他劇集見到馬貫東及謝芷倫。

發表於 Posted on: 2019-09-26 17:31

seaocean
帖數 Posts: 14
回頂端 / Top
@ On79 - ??? 不明白你的意思. 他们只是工作伙伴. 我们非常清楚他们只是工作伙伴。你误解了我的意思。无论他们还是我在屏幕上最喜欢的情侣.

我们希望他们回来爱回家。但是直到今天,他们还没有迹象回来。我们放弃, 观众会接受他们再次合作只有你不开心, 你为什么这么生气?

直到今天,我相信他们是荧幕情侣中观众最喜欢的一对.
请您接受事实。

發表於 Posted on: 2019-09-30 23:18

wanping_12
帖數 Posts: 8
回頂端 / Top
well said, wish they can collaborate again in another drama but the chances is slim. I hardly see Jan in any drama anymore. TVB don't even promote her.

On79 - don't understand why you so upset..They just on screen couple.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-09-30 23:57

hugogoldenretriver
帖數 Posts: 40
回頂端 / Top
@ on79 - 他们不是垃圾,是人。请学习如何尊重。

發表於 Posted on: 2019-10-01 10:00

wanping_12
帖數 Posts: 8
回頂端 / Top
Do I missed out any gossip news about them. why some people so upset or hate them? What they did?
I believe they are Hongkie, right? Are they???
I personally like this screen couple. And many audiences still like them too.
Just TVB don't promote them especially Mandy (Jan).

發表於 Posted on: 2019-10-01 13:22

myrei66111003
帖數 Posts: 35
回頂端 / Top
開三個分身廢up咁耐都叫唔到佢兩個回歸真係慘
不過唔好放棄
請繼續叫苦連天多幾年半載
直到套野結局都等唔到佢地回歸
比人睇下你點樣徒勞無功:D

發表於 Posted on: 2019-10-01 23:53

on79
帖數 Posts: 5
回頂端 / Top
@on79 - we try, so that they have more opportunity & other producer will notice them. We expected the outcome, they may not come back.

FYI, a lot of audiences were upset when they left. is reported, i didn't create it. Why the polls still have them? Why some people "strongly request them to come back", I didn't do it. Then who? People who miss & support them.
we want happy ending! just 1 ep telling us they married in UK. That all.

What the problem requesting them to collaborate again in another drama? We only REQUEST- mean politely asking for.. no obligation! Decision is on TVB.

I remember audience also requesting Stanley Cheung to come back when he left that time. End of the day, he came back.

"It takes hopes & courage to keep doing it even when nobody support", we never thought we will win, at least we try.

If you not their fans, please play a quiet person here. Peace.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-10-03 18:31

myrei66111003
帖數 Posts: 35
回頂端 / Top
@myrei, I'm impressed with your persistence to bring back Mandy and Boksi. I am also their fan but I have long lost hope of seeing them back. Yet, your comments keep rekindling my hope that, maybe, just may if we try hard enough, if enough of us speak up, we might make a difference. The truth is, we don't ask for much. We just want Mandy and Boksi to STAY TOGETHER, even if they don't show up in the drama again! We'd hate to see Boksi paired with another woman, especially with that Chi Mei Lai! She's just too much to digest!! At this point, I think even just a slight mentioning of Boksi and Mandy and how they're living happily in the U.K is good enough, at least for me.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-10-04 4:49

kikikay
帖數 Posts: 62
回頂端 / Top
@wanping & myrei, I don't think you need to respond to those forum trolls' comments about not caring about Boksi and Mandy. They clearly just intend to provoke. If they really don't give a damn, why even bother entering a thread supporting Mandy and Boksi? They have a choice to stay away from this thread rather than making all those offensive and pointless comments. Just ignore them!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-10-04 4:50

kikikay
帖數 Posts: 62
回頂端 / Top