勿忘初衷
帖數 Posts: 33
回頂端 / Top
係囉。好掛住Mandy

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-25 10:06

shirleyho0004
帖數 Posts: 14
回頂端 / Top
真係好掛住Mandy,但係覺得佢番黎嘅可能性好低。點解唔比Mandy 番黎?明明咁多觀眾支持Mandy!反而果d 不受歡迎嘅人(熊樹根,熊心如)就點都踢唔走!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-26 4:26

kikikay
帖數 Posts: 56
回頂端 / Top
係囉。Mandy同大小姐互動真係好好睇
上一集大小姐有提過下Mandy(同若水對話時)
咁即係編劇重未忘記Mandy呢個人
唔知會否有機會之後番來呢?

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-26 11:36

shirleyho0004
帖數 Posts: 14
回頂端 / Top
好掛住Mandy。非常分憤怒TVB一直漠視觀眾要求!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-07-29 1:28

oceanstar
帖數 Posts: 43
回頂端 / Top
want 博士Mandy to come back. But if Mandy didn't come back, we don't want 博士 too.

STRONGLY DISAGREE TO MATCH 博士 WITH ANOTHER GIRL. STRONGLY REJECT.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANOTHER GIRL BESIDE MANDY.

NO MANDY , NO 博士.

iF THEY CANNOT COME BACK BECAUSE OF JOB ASSIGNED, AT LEAST TELL AUDIENCE THEY MARRIED AND LIVING IN UK. WE DON'T MIND MANDY PREGNANT BECAUSE THIS IS WANT ALL THE AUDIENCES WAITING FOR. PRODUCER JUST IGNORED AUDIENCE REQUEST AND DEMAND. THEY KICK MANDY OUT. I BELIEVE THEY WRITE BAD ABOUT MANDY.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-08-27 23:34

hugogoldenretriver
帖數 Posts: 39
回頂端 / Top
want 博士Mandy to come back. But if Mandy didn't come back, we don't want 博士 too.

STRONGLY DISAGREE TO MATCH 博士 WITH ANOTHER GIRL. STRONGLY REJECT.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANOTHER GIRL BESIDE MANDY.

NO MANDY , NO 博士.

iF THEY CANNOT COME BACK BECAUSE OF JOB ASSIGNED, AT LEAST TELL AUDIENCE THEY MARRIED AND LIVING IN UK. WE DON'T MIND MANDY PREGNANT BECAUSE THIS IS WANT ALL THE AUDIENCES WAITING FOR. PRODUCER JUST IGNORED AUDIENCE REQUEST AND DEMAND. THEY KICK MANDY OUT. I BELIEVE THEY WRITE BAD ABOUT MANDY.

x 100!

Mandy AND Boksi TOGETHER or NO Boksi at all!! Do NOT pair Boksi and Chi Mei Lai, just the idea itself is revolting!!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-08-28 7:30

chitchatter
帖數 Posts: 12
回頂端 / Top
"Mandy AND Boksi TOGETHER or NO Boksi at all!! Do NOT pair Boksi and Chi Mei Lai, just the idea itself is revolting!!ll!! "

chitchatter agreed with you, SUPPORT!!

MANDY AND BOKSI TOGETHER or NO Boksi AT ALL!!! SUPPORT

發表於 Posted on: 2019-08-28 14:00

hugogoldenretriver
回頂端 / Top
If producer is not arranging Mandy to return and Boksi & Mandy are not together, I rather Boksi don't come back at all! WHAT THE POINT, THEY ARE NOT TOGETHER! They will separated anyway.
Actually,I don't understand why they want to separate Boksi & Mandy. We are so happy when Boksi propose to Mandy. we all waiting for the wedding day. But end of day, IS A HUGE DISAPPOINTED. I always feel that the show need a young married couple like them to represent the young married couple nowadays in the comedy ways. ONLY ONE WORD CAN DESCRIBE MY FEELING - DISAPPOINTMENT!
Possibility of splitting them, pairing with other person, IS TOTALLY EYE SORE TO WATCH. I RATHER THEM LEAVE PERMANENTLY.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-08-30 19:49

myrei66111003
帖數 Posts: 32
回頂端 / Top
@kikikay we miss Mandy too but we can't do anything, Mandy is not biological daughter of TVB, chances is quite slim. The producer already start promoting boksi with another girl....i won't watch anymore, eye sore...

發表於 Posted on: 2019-08-30 21:23

myrei66111003
回頂端 / Top
我都希望Mandy 和博士快些「回家」。

發表於 Posted on: 2019-08-31 1:39

seaocean
帖數 Posts: 10
回頂端 / Top
miss them so much, hope they can come back again Give them one more chance Please

發表於 Posted on: 2019-08-31 3:55

tvb1980263
帖數 Posts: 2
回頂端 / Top
Boksi Is producer favourite boy, i believe he will be back. He the only one invited in all the Love come home event even though he left for another drama. Do you see other member has this privilege? not for Mandy or other member. Can see how they treat Sor keung?

I give up, If Mandy is not coming back, and they not together, i don't wish to see Boksi at all. I WILL SWITCH OFF THE TV. I WON'T CONTINUE.

THE WORST IS PAIRING WITH ANOTHER PERSON, and the producer desperately PROMOTING IT, despite audience begging for them to return as CP. Why can't he do it one step at a time.? Forcing us to eat the fatty meat, we cannot digest. REALLY CANNOT TAKE IT.

Sorry, nobody can replace Mandy & nobody can replace boksi.

IF THE PRODUCER REALLY WANT TO SEPARATE THEM, I RATHER THEM TAKE OUT PERMANENTLY!

I already expected what the story will be..Mandy will be the the bad person..

OUR HOPE & BELIEVE ARE ALL GONE.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-09-01 14:55

myrei66111003
回頂端 / Top
"Mandy AND Boksi TOGETHER or NO Boksi at all!! Do NOT pair Boksi and Chi Mei Lai OR ANY OTHER GIRL, just the idea itself is revolting!!ll!! "

MANDY AND BOKSI TOGETHER or NO Boksi AT ALL!! x1000000 support!

OR TAKE THEM OUT COMPLETELY!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-09-01 15:08

myrei66111003
回頂端 / Top
睇電視都係為咗開心, 演員有變都好正常, 唔使咁認真啦! Mandy博士有冇都冇所謂㗎!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-09-02 5:29

BRAINWAI
帖數 Posts: 18
回頂端 / Top
@BRAINWAI that why i said, i rather them leave permanently. everybody has their own preference & own point of view, i respect your point of view too. Some of them write a nasty comment because of disappointment & out of anger. They just want to release their disappointment, that all. They waited too long since last year , they miss them especially Mandy.

Do you think TVB will not do anything. Audience requested to bring back 博士Mandy CP, not only 1 person. The producer did say to bring 博士Mandy but he failed to it. he put effort to arrange both or only on Boksi? Mandy never said she not return, she mentioned in 1 interview that she waiting for call.
I also felt disappointed too, I watch this show because of them.
We have to accept the truth & i still love this CP, I can't find happiness anymore, that why i leave the show. This my own preference.
Sorry to say that, seeing Boksi pairing with another girl especially mei lai, I really cannot take it, make me feel nausea.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-09-04 17:15

myrei66111003
回頂端 / Top
I just realise Jenny also left ! speechless. But I proud of her. She has a competition in overseas. She did announce that she may not coming back to love come home. Wish you all the best, jenny.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-09-04 18:03

myrei66111003
回頂端 / Top
很想博香一起回家,可惜苦苦央求多個月,大家的要求都被漠視,已經放棄,好失望!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-09-12 4:21

springtsubaki
回頂端 / Top
只希望博士不會跟另一女子一起,這樣實在太過分,太對不起Mandy 了。一直覺得博士是一個平凡不起眼的角色,但跟Mandy在一起之後就變得好看好多了。之前博士一直被熊家人佔便宜,對他指指點點的,當他傭人一般使用,實在好過分。但跟Mandy一起以後,博士學會了對熊樹根say no,這樣他的character 變得有性格多了,而且他亦開始為Mandy付出,見到他們離開,實在不捨。即使不能讓他們回來,希望最起碼給支持他們的觀眾一個完滿的交代,譬如說他們在英國生活得很好,暫時沒有打算回港。這樣起碼觀眾都好過一點。如果硬塞一個新女友給博士,我相信好多觀眾都會極度不滿!如果是池美麗的話就更不知所謂!這個角色真的非常不討好,偶爾出現幾分鐘搞笑一下還可以接受,太多戲份的話實在讓人難受。太重口味!

發表於 Posted on: 2019-09-12 4:28

springtsubaki
回頂端 / Top
@ springtsubaki well said, we cannot give up, KEEPING FIGHTING, KEEPING FIGHTING, LET OUR VOICE BEEN HEARD. Please everybody vote for them in this poll - 最想搞出人命 CP

I know Mandy still with TVB, producer can arrange them to come back. Mandy & Boksi deserved to be together, I total agreed with @springtsubaki comment , if they busy with other work, the producer should tell their fans that they are happy living in UK, or Mandy is pregnant that why both of them cannot come back so soon. Hope at the end of the show, both of them appear with their baby. Their Fan will be very very happy.

We can't accept boksi with another girl, I very worry the producer arrange Mei Lai. PLEASE NO. THEY CANNOT FORCE US TO EAT THE FATTY MEAT, IS TOO MUCH TO DIGEST. NO, WE WON'T EAT IT. WE FIGHT FOR IT.
We have to reject if happened, we write in to producer, we do petition. Stanley Cheung can come back why can't Mandy.
WE WANT BOKSI & MANDY TOGETHER! WE WANT BOKSI & MANDY TOGETHER X 10000000

發表於 Posted on: 2019-09-12 19:30

myrei66111003
回頂端 / Top
really wish they can come back together, if not, please let us know they are together & start new family in UK. like @ myrei661111003 said come back with a baby in end of the show as a guest.
Mandy seem unlikely to come back so soon because she has another job to do unless company request her to come home.
I wish Boksi don't come back, wait for Mandy to come home together. THEY CANNOT BE SEPARATED. is hard to accept another people.
HOPE PRODUCER HEARD OUR VOICE & GRANT OUR WISH.

Hope they can collaborate AS A CP again in next drama. PRODUCER OUT THERE PLEASE GIVE THEM AN OPPORTUNITY.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-09-13 9:43

hugogoldenretriver
回頂端 / Top
如果我想念他们我将再次观看ep 139-430。很感人,Mandy真的非常喜欢bossi.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-09-15 19:57

wanping_12
帖數 Posts: 2
回頂端 / Top
Fair to Mandy, i don't know why Mandy is not listed on "SEESEETVB" (not sure who create this) as one of the most missed character in 'Love come home". i shocked of my life.博士Mandy is one of audience favorite CP and most missed characters.

The listing in" SEESEETVB" did not represent what the true audience want. RUBBISH.

Regardless who played the role either contract or non contract of TVB, MANDY THIS CHARACTER IS SUCCESSFUL & CAPTURE AUDIENCES HEART.

I WANT TO TELL TVB, MANDY THIS CHARACTER IS MOST MISSED CHARACTER IN LOVE COME TOGETHER WITH BOKSI. UNTIL TODAY AUDIENCE STILL CANNOT FORGET HER. TELL ME WHO CAN FORGET HOW MANDY SACRIFICE BECAUSE OF BOKSI AND HOW LOYAL SHE IS TOWARD HER BOSS.
i HOPE THE ENTERTAINMENT REPORTER OUT THERE TELL TVB THAT AUDIENCE MISS MANDY! THIS IS THE FACT. hope they return together.

SEESEETVB - "BE FAIR, TELL THE TRUTH".

REALLY HATE 'UNFAIRNESS , DISCRIMINATION' AND ALWAYS HAPPENED IN TVB.

發表於 Posted on: 2019-09-16 11:48

myrei66111003
回頂端 / Top