tvb.com

tvb.com

09.28 劉倬琦

Patricia has been my most favourite actress in TVB as I always found she has a strong personality and quite unique from the others. Good sharing from you especially it's been a decade since you were active in HK, and we could get to understand the contrast between HK and US entertainment industry. We certainly look forward to seeing you on TV again in different drama/programme!

發表於 Posted on: 2018-09-29 9:59

TonytheGreat
帖數 Posts: 3
回頂端 / Top
Here is the reply from Patricia on her FB page:
"Dear all
Hello, it's me Patricia Liu 劉倬琦, I don't have any TV for almost 20years and I do read all comments about me and my work and will respond to each room because I appreciate the time to make remarks and I believe it's the least I can do to repay everyone kind concern and is a simple gesture as manner. However, I was informed by Mr Tony Lau that I need to register an account for viewing comments and revert.I am quite busy at the moment and I still haven't time to even take a brief look of the program (I only want to know was I fat and ugly because the day of recordings, it rained heavily and my allergies are greatly affected by rainy days and need to take extra medicine in order to. And I chose one of my old dresses which made me extra fat,so please bear me for a little while and I will check out all your kind comments when I have time and in the mood,thank you so much
Patricia Liu (Ms Meanie)

發表於 Posted on: 2018-10-01 2:37

TonytheGreat
回頂端 / Top
2nd part:
PS I asked an unreasonable request from Mr Lau to post it for me and I don't know him at all but he took his precious time and kind enough to help me, a big thank you to him!
Love you all

發表於 Posted on: 2018-10-01 2:38

TonytheGreat
回頂端 / Top