tvb.com

tvb.com

誰生誰死....見死不救!?

昨天聽聞一度專訪提及一件英國新生嬰孩父母因嬰孩患有離奇稀有的病,而因英國醫院暫時並沒有這方面的醫療病歷研究,所以父母希望把孩子從英國醫院轉到美國實驗醫院作冶療,卻被當地英國醫院反對而鬧上法院,期間阻礙婴孩接受及時的冶療,最後度至婴孩不致。令我差想現今的醫療制度是為救人為本?....或是另有其他目的?
因我媽媽也是在上月因本地醫院不作全力施救而逝去.....! 令我感到當我們有疾病入院求助時,不要把康復期望得太早,而是要把命暏在當前的醫療體制上......?他們早已决定誰生誰死,没法自我控制!

發表於 Posted on: 2017-07-29 7:34

訪客
回頂端 / Top
Upstairs,

My condolences.

Life is not about living to the longest, but to the fullest, and I dont mean it in an unsympathetic way. I am very sorry about your loss.

What I mean is: your mother was loved by you till the very end (and perhaps others) and that holds a lot more meaning to her and in eternity than living longer. Your mother has indeed become part of you because you dont become who you are just out of nowhere. But the way she has influenced you since your birth remains with you always. Research has shown that more than 90% of the neuron connection in our brain is developed during the first 1000 days. What happened to us (e.g. the nuturing of mother) during those 1000 days affects our abilities (including social skills and how we relate to others) for the rest of our lives. So you could imagine how much of your mother still lives in you.

When you are

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-07 2:04

Woopi
帖數 Posts: 788
回頂端 / Top
When you are kind to anyone, it is not only you being kind, but your mother extending her kindness through you. When you are feeling joyful, it is not just because of what you are doing or achieving, but because of how your mother has affected your brain development during your childhood to enable you to preceive that joy many years later.

The rain has stopped, but it has not disappeared or died. It has become part of the trees and flowers it has watered, providing shades and joy for many more decades to come. 生生不息。

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-07 2:09

Woopi
帖數 Posts: 788
回頂端 / Top