tvb.com

tvb.com

Unbearable & horrible acting

That actress who pkays the young mother who needs to sell her house to pay off her husband's debt: her acting is horrible.

She speaks in monotone with a frozen face 90% of the time--so unnatural. She thinks great acting means screaming and opening her eyes big.

The whole show is full of great actorsvand actresses. But she just ruins it all. I hope her line will be over ASAP.

發表於 Posted on: 2018-03-30 19:22

Woopi
帖數 Posts: 944
回頂端 / Top
同意,有佢出現時係睇得好辛苦!呢個角色完全唔適合搵佢做。

發表於 Posted on: 2018-03-30 22:38

愛。蛋撻
帖數 Posts: 792
回頂端 / Top
no one cares for your opinion and what you think, not even your parents, so just do this world a favor, rest in peace and disappear. gracias very much.

發表於 Posted on: 2018-03-30 23:56

woopisfatmom
帖數 Posts: 143
回頂端 / Top
相反我認為惡人菊做得好好喎整套劇而計、有感動到我

發表於 Posted on: 2018-03-31 4:09

franklun
帖數 Posts: 41
回頂端 / Top
I had criticised her bad acting before! Wrong casting!

發表於 Posted on: 2018-03-31 5:20

travelmania
帖數 Posts: 43
回頂端 / Top
Her acting is not the best, but you can tell she tries very hard for the role. The loudness is actually appropriate for the character she is portraying. She is pretty green in acting and deserves a chance to improve.

發表於 Posted on: 2018-03-31 10:53

0093tammy
帖數 Posts: 22
回頂端 / Top
She has performed really well.
She has shown us and I can feel
the pressure of life,
betrayed by husband, raising children,
worrying 个女比人搞大肚,also working
in such a 果 欄 men’s club environment.
Appreciated your hard working,
Keep up the good job
加油, support you.

發表於 Posted on: 2018-03-31 19:59

taikok
帖數 Posts: 508
回頂端 / Top
Her acting is not the best, but you can tell she tries very hard for the role
-----

That is the problem...she is trying too hard. Well, sure, she can have more chances if she is new. But I think she should start with an easier and lighter role. No need to carry a big flag immediately as a newbie.

This role could have been played by, for example, Nong Legg Lin from Speed Delivery, Yao Ga Li, or her husband's ex-wife in Big Wheel, or Chan Shou Chu, or other great actresses who are constantly being ignored by TVB while this new actress starts with lighter supporting role. Right now, she is being surrounded by great actresses and actors and her acting skills stand out as inadequate. Even her daughter can act much better than she dies.

發表於 Posted on: 2018-04-01 12:16

Woopi
帖數 Posts: 944
回頂端 / Top
wow what a bytch and you know I'm talking to u. that's right, you're a real bytch. keep ignoring my messages and admit defeat, and report all my messages too because as soon as I locate your IP, you're going to feel the consequences, and believe me, it won't be pretty, but to me it's so worth it.

the more u post the quicker I will be able to pin point the info. watch and learn, bytch!

發表於 Posted on: 2018-04-04 3:29

woopisfatmom
回頂端 / Top
B.I.N.G.O!

發表於 Posted on: 2018-04-09 10:58

woopisfatmom
回頂端 / Top
She just has a minor role. No need to be so harsh. The truly bad actress in this drama is 馮盈盈。

發表於 Posted on: 2018-04-13 9:15

TorontoCM
帖數 Posts: 1414
回頂端 / Top
惡人菊 嘅 造型唔好睇,

比起上一次《燦爛的外母》, 
甄詠珊今次嘅演技生硬咗但我睇到佢有 "盡力" 去演,
所以我會支持佢繼續加油努力鑽研演技而相信日後演出一定會有進步。

發表於 Posted on: 2018-04-13 16:06

aliciahardfans
帖數 Posts: 924
回頂端 / Top
omg Toronto u r funny, don't you think you are so harsh to a newbie?

發表於 Posted on: 2018-04-14 1:14

AACHU
帖數 Posts: 10
回頂端 / Top