tvb.com

tvb.com

鲍起静

Very disappointed in her performance.

She is trying to pretend to be a big shot but just doesnt have the charisma. She is like a little housewife with expressions written all over her face, but working so hard 24x7 to pretend to be a cool leader. She is only suitable for the role of a poor housewife or little people, like the one she won the HK Oscar for. She doesnt even deserve a nomination for best supporting actress. And when she played Mei Yi, she exaggerated sooooo much. The lady who played her mother is 10x better than she is.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-11 0:43

beautifulRuth
帖數 Posts: 803
回頂端 / Top
The script is pretty lousy. I really wish TVB would put Ruco in better dramas. Instead, in Sky Eye, he played a bitter small man who knew nothing but hatred. In Chang Pao Zai, the first lead role was given to Hong Wing Sing?! And the one at the beginning of this year was very similar to this one. Why does TVB always make Ruco play an immature 30 years old? He can play serious roles very well. I think he deserves scripts like Line Walker 2, Tong Sum Storm 2, the 3 Guys from Ming, Mindful Hunter, Gong Sum Gek 2, or even the one with Suun Huun. Only Heroes of the Fists was a good script for him in recent years.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-11 0:43

beautifulRuth
回頂端 / Top
係呀 鮑姨 與 展鵬 都演得很好, 繼續支持!!

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-11 4:27

iluvgaysex
帖數 Posts: 174
回頂端 / Top
I know what's wrong with her. She has to smile whenever she is talking to her opponent to SHOW that she has the upperhand and she is winning. Then whenever she wants to scare the opponent, she opens her eyes big and looks very angry. It is like a mother teaching her infant kids.

And when she is trying to reminisce about her son, she exaggerates so much that she is so full of love.

喜怒形於face,plus exaggeration。驚死others dont know what emotions she is trying to show.

Also, her hand motion is 做話璩meh? Her eyes the same.

I give her a D for her performance. I predict this drama will have average rating of at most 23. Nobody will get into the final 5 for any awards except for may be Chan San Chong and his girl friend.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-11 5:56

beautifulRuth
回頂端 / Top
She is like 做大戲。 Horrible in TV.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-11 5:57

beautifulRuth
回頂端 / Top
@iluvgay

Your招 以soft control岡 打到我 down花流水。我收sound 好la

But u should pick a better username..

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-11 6:54

beautifulRuth
回頂端 / Top
咩做大戲呀 ??? 佢都唔係大戲出身, 何來做大戲呀?
你話謝雪心我就認同

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-11 13:07

幸運星晨
帖數 Posts: 2577
回頂端 / Top
鮑姐好有氣勢、好演技,支持!

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-11 15:21

sullylau2003
帖數 Posts: 270
回頂端 / Top
support

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-12 10:59

老大哥
帖數 Posts: 1321
回頂端 / Top

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-12 11:06

老大哥
帖數 Posts: 1321
回頂端 / Top
鮑姐 played radically different roles (as elder sister in a competitive, extended family while also being a dominant boss in a big company with sophisticated dealings and network) in the drama. It departs from what she gets used to play as a grass-root, little woman or kind mother. The latter role has become a stereotype in the minds of audience.

The role swapping challenge is huge for anybody but she handled it pretty well.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-12 11:58

Bearson
帖數 Posts: 177
回頂端 / Top
鲍起静 handles the role in 同盟 very well. No wonder she won the best actress award.
Add oil, 鲍起静 !!!

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-12 12:54

Blao
帖數 Posts: 1252
回頂端 / Top
心底說話,我都覺得鮑姐演這角色欠缺了江湖人物的氣場,可能還在摸索中,未完全進入最佳狀態。

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-13 7:29

Toy claw 公仔機
帖數 Posts: 544
回頂端 / Top