tvb.com

tvb.com

Going downhill (SPOILER)

The storyline is getting worse and worse.

So Tim Muk gets promoted to gerneral manager in episode 14? So she jumped 6 grades in 1 trip, and now another 4 grades (becuz the difference btw general manager and MT is 10 grades)? All in a few months? Really, the CEO is God??

Molly, she is passed 40. She is not dating anyone. Her chance of having children is small as all know. It is not like oh, suddenly, she cannot have children because of uterus removal and a surprise to everyone. And everyone like Gordon and her Dad and her cousin all owe it to her, so all will treat her like queen to make it up.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-05-13 23:56

Momosand
帖數 Posts: 237
回頂端 / Top
Agree with you. So sad.
由昨晚知道Gordon當日為離開Molly一言不發返大陸工作就只係因為Molly係control freak(雖然係難頂),我就覺得套劇後勁不繼。
Ha! 比我開口中,我仲一直當田蜜係笑話,真係天才,人哋就要打生打死上位,咁佢就真係應該一年內就可以做倒游生個位! 搞笑!

發表於 Posted on: 2017-05-14 1:12

Brainer
帖數 Posts: 463
回頂端 / Top
Molly係因為Gordon當年嘅不辭而別而變得偏激,Gordon可能覺得對此佢有責任,當然Gordon應該係仲鍾意Molly。

發表於 Posted on: 2017-05-14 1:37

Brainer
帖數 Posts: 463
回頂端 / Top
Molly係因為Gordon當年嘅不辭而別而變得偏激,Gordon可能覺得對此佢有責任

Gordon did not disappear without saying bye. He said good bye, called Molly several times a day when he was in China, then less and less... you cant blame a huge fault in your character on such an incident that happens during your adulthood 15 years ago. Otherwise, nobody is responsible for murder but can just blame it on others.

Sweetie can be the moss of Mr. You in a few months. Usually a position has some required qualifications including years of experience. What counts as matching experience can be twisted. But you cant just promote someone with few months of experience to a position that requires 10 years of experience,

發表於 Posted on: 2017-05-14 1:54

Woopi
帖數 Posts: 838
回頂端 / Top
Isnt there an ultra rich British guy who married a very ugly Chinese woman?

That woman was poor in China, then got a couple of foreigners to teach her English, then had an affair with the husband of that couple, then was sponsored to study aboard, then MBA from Yale, then met the ultra rich mogul once, then got hired, then eventually married him. She accomplished all these in her early thirties. Then she later even had an affair with British prime minister.

So, may be Tian Mi's storyline was inspired by her. Because all of u think this is impossible, so it is impossible for you. Because a few people believe it os possible, so she achieves it.

Sigh! It happens in real life. So, it is plausible.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-05-14 3:07

beautifulRuth
帖數 Posts: 784
回頂端 / Top
Tim Muk can take over the whole company after kicking out Gordon and Molly.

So, it means Molly and Gordon have zero worth at all. They can be replaced by an MT with essentially zero years of experience in the field, still the company can run as usual.

???

發表於 Posted on: 2017-05-15 2:28

beautifulRuth
帖數 Posts: 784
回頂端 / Top
兆通欲安排田蜜出任總經理,俊傑大罵他用人不當。

俊傑在一眾同事面前,宣布他將會看緊商場租務及推廣部,並進駐念深的房間辦公。他亦詢問各人對總經理人選的意見,甚至點名田蜜回應,田蜜意識到俊傑有留難之意,連忙說總經理該由Annie出任,並願意貶降為MT,俊傑滿意答覆。

Still 1 single person with a sound mind: 俊傑, but he suddenly has so much time?

Not fire CEO?

發表於 Posted on: 2017-05-15 23:05

Woopi
帖數 Posts: 838
回頂端 / Top
Overall I enjoyed My Unfair Lady, although not as much as Tiger Mom Blues that had me rolling so much. But I agree, this plot had some weak links. Like I could never understand why Cherry had to ditch Saving. Lots of guys have commitment issues. What you do is stick it out, get him some help, and walk with him thru it. Nobody should have to leave.

Nominally I like Samantha Ko, although the Tin Mut role was kind of a turn off. There are other ways to climb the corporate ladder and any executive worth his salt wouldn't promote anyone 6 grades to be their personal assistant. That is tantamount to admitting the hiring manager really blew it. But, if they had cast Lena Li it'd be a lot more palatable for other reasons.

I did finish the series. I give it a B+.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-06-15 6:55

SemperFi29
帖數 Posts: 40
回頂端 / Top