tvb.com

tvb.com

馬家開飯有得做.....

鍾意用返劇中原角色,咁好有親切感,之前一屋老友記去旅行人物一時叫劇中名字,有時又叫現實嘅名,好混亂又鬆散,亦同劇中角色冇連貫性,感覺只係睇緊一班人去旅行,所以唔係禁成功。

今次唔同,直情係好似睇緊愛。回家1咁樣,角色保持原有名字同原本劇中嘅角色性格,睇得好 warm 所以係好成功 !!

十分支持 !!

發表於 Posted on: 2017-03-11 17:30

愛。蛋撻
帖數 Posts: 747
回頂端 / Top
睇見佢哋食得好好味道想去食埋一份,佢哋不停食嘅中間,其實可以加長少少戲劇成份,又可以帶出其他訊息,例如點樣煮法 (上兩集有 which is good),正面思想,幫助別人小故事 (其一:可以 excerpt of 佢哋真實做義工嘅相片或小片段),但係只可以係點綴式,每次少少。

不過頭幾集佢哋用得太多嘅笑話就係:推來推去邊個出錢,講得太多就唔好睇,所以如果可以加入其他正面訊息,加多少少故事性,令整個節目更加 rich ! ! yeah ! !

發表於 Posted on: 2017-03-11 17:44

愛。蛋撻
回頂端 / Top
佢哋不停食嘅中間,其實可以加長少少戲劇成份,又可以帶出其他訊息,例如點樣煮法 (上兩集有 which is good),正面思想,幫助別人小故事 (其一:可以 excerpt of 佢哋真實做義工嘅相片或小片段),但係只可以係點綴式,每次少少。
-----

Agree. Sometimes I feel too full when they are eating non stop. While there are still lots of food left between Zi ni and her hubby or daddy, they are already moving to the next store. Watching them squeeze in the equivalent of 5 meals in a few minutes, I feel so sorry for the actors even though they pretend to enjoy the food.

But in recent episodes, it has realky improved. Adding Ma's cooking is good and other little talk or plot is also great. Having a lot more people to share the food instead of forcing 2 to 3 people to eat the amount for 10 people make it a lot more enjoyable. I used to want to throw up watching Zini or her Dad etc stuffed her/himself non stop. Now, I can really enjoy the show.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-03-27 3:54

Woopi
帖數 Posts: 771
回頂端 / Top
過頭幾集佢哋用得太多嘅笑話就係:推來推去邊個出錢,講得太多就唔好睇,所以如果可以加入其他正面訊息,加多少少故事性,令整個節目更加 rich ! ! yeah ! !

------

All if ur feedback is excellent. TVB should hire u as a consultant. :)

(Declaration: I don't know thus poster in real life. I just think his feedback is very constructive and hope TVB would take heed so we as the audience would benefit.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-03-27 3:58

Woopi
帖數 Posts: 771
回頂端 / Top
Thank you for your kind words (樓上), Woopi, freelance 做 tvb consultant 唔錯啊, 我都想㗎, 多謝推薦 !!! In real life I enjoy doing creative work, 都希望有我自己的創作, 暫時還在徘徊中, 有人喜歡我的 idea 是個鼓勵, 希望有緣遲吓你會偶遇到我的第一個創作啊.... !!!

我其實都係呢一個 forum 學到都唔少野, 大家交流討論係進步嘅開始啊 !!!

發表於 Posted on: 2017-03-29 19:55

愛。蛋撻
回頂端 / Top
支持!不同手法融會飲食,過㽼!

發表於 Posted on: 2017-03-30 20:57

jyfun
帖數 Posts: 655
回頂端 / Top
子妮有點悶

發表於 Posted on: 2017-04-04 5:02

duckduckgo1932
帖數 Posts: 65
回頂端 / Top
非常同意樓主說法
原装正版的愛回家, 個個角色都深入民心, 佢哋一埋位就好像真的是一家人一樣,勁有默契。
十分認同樓主 的睇法, 今次個個都沿用角色嘅名字,保留各人嘅性格同關係,比一屋老友記去旅行的安排更好 更有親切感。

不過,真的很掛住德如BB(真的尹德如不是那個BB女)呢!
究竟是否因為朱慧敏 跟無線已沒有合約,所以不能安排她出場呢?

發表於 Posted on: 2017-04-05 7:17

xoxo123
帖數 Posts: 84
回頂端 / Top
朱慧敏好有時代感,like.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-04-06 17:32

Brainer
帖數 Posts: 496
回頂端 / Top
唔該多D馬家好。

發表於 Posted on: 2017-04-07 0:07

cm5297anson
帖數 Posts: 41
回頂端 / Top
睇見佢哋食得好好味道想去食埋一份,佢哋不停食嘅中間,其實可以加長少少戲劇成份,又可以帶出其他訊息,例如點樣煮法 (上兩集有 which is good),正面思想,幫助別人小故事 (其一:可以 excerpt of 佢哋真實做義工嘅相片或小片段),但係只可以係點綴式,每次少少。

------------

X2

But volunteer too faked cuz these actors dont do in real life... but if the waiters or chefs at the shops do in real life... can show 1 story a week

Or each week shows one shop that donates food to a charity ... even if not normally do... can donate even just 1x for the show... to poor elders' home or disabled home or those food left over charity that collects ... still benefit ... find the rich successful business to do...

發表於 Posted on: 2017-04-09 9:19

KittyMouse
帖數 Posts: 185
回頂端 / Top
@Love, DanTart

I think TVB listens to your idea. They now add storyline, not just make jokes about who pays.

I especially like episode with MayAnne.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-05-02 7:32

KittyMouse
帖數 Posts: 185
回頂端 / Top
同意,多一些故事性。亦不需每節飲食介紹都必定要有馬家成員,只要有第一輯的其他角色人物出現亦可以,如上官飛同思思、木偶妹等等。

發表於 Posted on: 2017-05-03 13:20

raywmchan
帖數 Posts: 3
回頂端 / Top
琴日有家好啊!上綱再睇。
佢地又可以 show 多啲馬虎 (and 馬柔) send 來的相片或 Whatsapp 留言,父親節又快到啦!

母親節篇幾好呀,Happy Mom's Day !!

發表於 Posted on: 2017-05-14 18:31

愛。蛋撻
回頂端 / Top
Love episodes with Ng Yip Kung, Maryanne, Kelly Fu, hope to have more.

Love John makes a mess when he pretends to be cooking god but his sister in law gets very upset about the mess he makes. Very funny. Can relate in real life. Also, the dishes are actually good. I like the egg and see urchin etc in episode 13. But wish they could explain picking hole in the egg with toothpick??

But recently, the restaurants featured are not too impressive. Not sure what so great about thir food. Look pretty common. Love the fancy buffet in episode 13. Need to include some fancy stuff in each episode. Even if we can't afford to eat it, it is really nice to watch it. A mix if fancy good and economical food would be great.

S

發表於 Posted on: 2017-05-17 22:22

beautifulRuth
帖數 Posts: 729
回頂端 / Top
Still don't like to see Zi Née etc waste food by leaving the whole dish behind after tasting one bite. Yes, I know this is the reality of filming for a show. But better editing and/or scripts could avoid showing it in front of the monitor. Don't want my kids to see this over and over again thinking it is acceptable to waste food.

It also looks bad for the food or the restaurants etc. If the food were so great, why Zi née takes only one bite and then leaves the the rest as waste.

May be invite David Copperfield (Tong Yang Yang from Speed Delivery) to clean up the dishes. That would be funny.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-05-17 22:28

beautifulRuth
帖數 Posts: 729
回頂端 / Top