tvb.com

tvb.com

馬家開飯有得做.....

鍾意用返劇中原角色,咁好有親切感,之前一屋老友記去旅行人物一時叫劇中名字,有時又叫現實嘅名,好混亂又鬆散,亦同劇中角色冇連貫性,感覺只係睇緊一班人去旅行,所以唔係禁成功。

今次唔同,直情係好似睇緊愛。回家1咁樣,角色保持原有名字同原本劇中嘅角色性格,睇得好 warm 所以係好成功 !!

十分支持 !!

發表於 Posted on: 2017-03-11 17:30

愛。蛋撻仔
帖數 Posts: 584
回頂端 / Top
睇見佢哋食得好好味道想去食埋一份,佢哋不停食嘅中間,其實可以加長少少戲劇成份,又可以帶出其他訊息,例如點樣煮法 (上兩集有 which is good),正面思想,幫助別人小故事 (其一:可以 excerpt of 佢哋真實做義工嘅相片或小片段),但係只可以係點綴式,每次少少。

不過頭幾集佢哋用得太多嘅笑話就係:推來推去邊個出錢,講得太多就唔好睇,所以如果可以加入其他正面訊息,加多少少故事性,令整個節目更加 rich ! ! yeah ! !

發表於 Posted on: 2017-03-11 17:44

愛。蛋撻仔
帖數 Posts: 584
回頂端 / Top
佢哋不停食嘅中間,其實可以加長少少戲劇成份,又可以帶出其他訊息,例如點樣煮法 (上兩集有 which is good),正面思想,幫助別人小故事 (其一:可以 excerpt of 佢哋真實做義工嘅相片或小片段),但係只可以係點綴式,每次少少。
-----

Agree. Sometimes I feel too full when they are eating non stop. While there are still lots of food left between Zi ni and her hubby or daddy, they are already moving to the next store. Watching them squeeze in the equivalent of 5 meals in a few minutes, I feel so sorry for the actors even though they pretend to enjoy the food.

But in recent episodes, it has realky improved. Adding Ma's cooking is good and other little talk or plot is also great. Having a lot more people to share the food instead of forcing 2 to 3 people to eat the amount for 10 people make it a lot more enjoyable. I used to want to throw up watching Zini or her Dad etc stuffed her/himself non stop. Now, I can really enjoy the show.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-03-27 3:54

Woopi
帖數 Posts: 505
回頂端 / Top
過頭幾集佢哋用得太多嘅笑話就係:推來推去邊個出錢,講得太多就唔好睇,所以如果可以加入其他正面訊息,加多少少故事性,令整個節目更加 rich ! ! yeah ! !

------

All if ur feedback is excellent. TVB should hire u as a consultant. :)

(Declaration: I don't know thus poster in real life. I just think his feedback is very constructive and hope TVB would take heed so we as the audience would benefit.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-03-27 3:58

Woopi
帖數 Posts: 505
回頂端 / Top
  • Copyright 2017 TVB.COM Limited
    A Member of TVB Group