我對David 會非常失望~
無論 你係咩理由 想去 隱瞞呢個事實~
但係作為朋友,你見到我 被人呃 都唔話我知~
我絕對唔會原諒呢個人!!!!!!

發表於 Posted on: 2018-11-28 19:40

LOVEHONEY123
帖數 Posts: 1
回頂端 / Top
有好多行動上話你係好朋友,內心你其實只係佢嘅同事或飯友,一天佢會親口對你說 '你不是我的好朋友哦!你去找你的朋友幫你。。吧!' 。。以心比己。。咁難過嘅事唔少人試過!!

發表於 Posted on: 2018-11-28 23:33

提子蛋糕
帖數 Posts: 1006
回頂端 / Top
Agree. 我之前都係咁講。David 係 Helen 最信任嘅人,同 Jenny 做 Friend 就差唔多係背叛咗 Helen。不過 David 而家係以為 Jenny 阿 John 已經分咗手,所以都唔算呃 Helen。

http://forum.tvb.com/viewtopic.php?f=1507&t=358893

發表於 Posted on: 2018-11-29 3:18

lgtitc
帖數 Posts: 106
回頂端 / Top
我覺得David最賤唔係隱瞞,
有時候人地感情事自己好難開口好正常,
如果係呢個原因我覺得咁樣就唔應該介入。
但David唔講出真相不特止竟然仲做幫兇,
幫過jenny好多次去呃max。
佢同jenny先係物以類聚,一樣都係賤人

發表於 Posted on: 2018-11-29 20:49

Lannaaa
帖數 Posts: 25
回頂端 / Top
Agree with upstairs.

Sometimes telling ur friend the truth may not be best for your friend. John is obviously genuinely nice to Helen. Helen is already in her mid to late 40's, in a high management position, with a high income. But she is still single with no other pursuers (David does not know about KC). It is very difficult for this type of woman to find a husband. It may be better for her to stay with John than to be lonely for the rest of her. Friends can never replace a husband.

When Helen found out that John was indeed having another woman (from the honeydew shower), she herself also chose to stay silent.

If David has told Helen the truth, Helen would have no face and feel looked down. She may feel pressured to give up on John even though John genuinely loves her.

發表於 Posted on: 2018-11-29 21:00

Woopi
帖數 Posts: 1129
回頂端 / Top
As for David being friend with Jenny... even though Jenny is obviously hurting Helen and David is aware of the fact... yes, i am very afraid of people like that.

Everyone is their friends. When you get stabbed on, they will sympathsize with the ones who are stabbing you by citting the difficulties your enemies face. They will pray for your enemies--not to repent but to be supported and blessed. Oh, but when they want something (company for entertainment or other practical help), then they come to you--not your enemies.

This kind of friends is the most scary. Stay away!

發表於 Posted on: 2018-11-29 21:07

Woopi
回頂端 / Top
There are people like David.

They get cheated $$ by others, they say it is ok for they want to be nice.

But then they are short of $$ and expect you to help them out cuz u r their friends.

So being their friends to these mr or miss "nicest person to everyone" is like shooting oneself in the foot.

發表於 Posted on: 2018-11-29 21:18

Woopi
回頂端 / Top
woopi you fuking pk go kill yourself

發表於 Posted on: 2018-11-30 17:46

woopisfatmom
帖數 Posts: 417
回頂端 / Top
fuck you woopi you mother fucking father fucking family fucking whore arse bytch fucker go fuck yourself

發表於 Posted on: 2018-12-01 7:55

woopisfatmom
回頂端 / Top
woopi u must think I've forgotten about u bytch arse but no I was just busy travelling now that I'm back I'll be blasting you fuking bytch day and night so RIP

發表於 Posted on: 2018-12-02 7:35

woopisfatmom
回頂端 / Top
david唔知helen同john有繼續約出黎酒店架 以為阿john同helen拍左拖 兩個就斷左個偷情關係 咁david諗住阿john都已經拋低左jenny 無謂向helen提兩日”已過去”的關係 只係david估唔到佢地繼續”偷緊食翻撻”者

發表於 Posted on: 2018-12-02 19:59

湯河
帖數 Posts: 46
回頂端 / Top
"幫過 jenny 好多次去呃 max" 咪係囉又係Helen 前扮冇嘢!!兩頭蛇!!

David 呢啲所謂朋友冇咗都唔可惜,Helen 將心事講佢知,但David 收埋收埋,依家係上床偷食喎唔係食飯喎,唔明示都暗示下啦,表面對你好但係就背住你做好多嘢嘅所謂朋友就要遠離囉!

現實生活都唔係未聽過 - 男朋友俾人搶左去,個小三係自己最好嘅女朋友,David 咪就係可以隨時搶去你嘅男朋友甚至金錢囉!因為你成個心瞓咗落去冇防備, David呢類人如果係壞嘅隨時可以利用呢個關係去軟化你從中得到利益及達到自己目標的!

發表於 Posted on: 2018-12-02 23:53

提子蛋糕
帖數 Posts: 1006
回頂端 / Top