tvb.com

tvb.com

Sor Kuan

At the beginning, i liked this role. But he is getting grosser and grosser, kissing Venus against her wish etc. I hope TVB take this kind of sexual harrassment offense seriously. It is not cute or funny. Now he is trying to kiss the new students at the university with the initiation games at U. He is just salty-wet. Let's not beautify his disgusting behaviour as cute so that all those salty-wet audience feel good about themselves.

Also, did he have to react like that to On Zai's mother after she touched him in the game? Are all the university initiation games just for him to sexually harass other female students?

On Zai's mother is the victim of his disgusting game, not him.

發表於 Posted on: 2018-08-21 19:47

Woopi
帖數 Posts: 1089
回頂端 / Top
everyone joins me in kicking woopi's ugly arse get this fuker out of this place so the world can become a better place.

發表於 Posted on: 2018-08-21 19:59

woopisfatmom
帖數 Posts: 373
回頂端 / Top
比港式英文更差劣的外星文。窮偷搶奪二十年毫無寸進。

我弱不禁風的分析力也覺羞愧。

發表於 Posted on: 2018-08-21 21:11

fattyychan
帖數 Posts: 80
回頂端 / Top
噏乜春? 唔識番文

發表於 Posted on: 2018-08-21 21:36

老狐狸
帖數 Posts: 54
回頂端 / Top
woopi's English has always been horrible but this piece of shyt keeps pretending to know the language. everyone let's keep busting its ugly arse!

發表於 Posted on: 2018-08-21 23:03

woopisfatmom
回頂端 / Top
I bet this piece of shyt uses google translate to post comments here. fuk u woopi, shut your dirty pie hole and RIP

發表於 Posted on: 2018-08-21 23:17

woopisfatmom
回頂端 / Top
“Salty wet”! Seriously?! This piece of woopi dung should just shut the frig up! We’re too fed up with its pretentious shit English and moral accusations! Woopi always attacks characters for being disgusting but woopi itself is THE most disgusting piece of dung here! Just shut your broken trap!

發表於 Posted on: 2018-08-22 2:13

stampoutwoopi
帖數 Posts: 93
回頂端 / Top
Sick and tired of this fucked up woopi's pretentious crap! we should kick it out of here for good!

發表於 Posted on: 2018-08-22 6:09

lahana
帖數 Posts: 30
回頂端 / Top
well said and nice new alias BTW. I wish I can change mine again but I looks like I can only change it once.

woopi you're action has been noted by many and we're going to keep calling you out until you fuking leave this place for good. sayonara woopi bytch!

發表於 Posted on: 2018-08-22 8:25

woopisfatmom
回頂端 / Top
@stampoutwoopi looks like this piece of shut reported your last comment and it got deleted. fuk this piece of scary shyt dare to respond to us or remain silent like a fuking bytch

發表於 Posted on: 2018-08-22 8:32

woopisfatmom
回頂端 / Top
@woopisfatmom, thanks for shedding light on the issue! I was wondering why two of my comments in Chinese telling fringing ass crap woopi to shut the frig up was deleted! So this piece of dung reported the comments! Let’s report its crap comments as well! Honestly it’s so clear that this piece of rotten dead meat is a forum troll, always posting nasty comments to provoke other users!

發表於 Posted on: 2018-08-23 2:39

stampoutwoopi
回頂端 / Top
空穴來風,西瓜靠大了,自討沒趣。

發表於 Posted on: 2018-08-23 9:07

oneonesix
帖數 Posts: 61
回頂端 / Top
fk woopi, all day all night and if I ever get a chance to see this bytch in person I would throw punches and I don't even care if I get arrested. it's totally worth it.

發表於 Posted on: 2018-08-23 11:04

woopisfatmom
回頂端 / Top
空穴來風,西瓜靠大了,自討沒趣。

我冧隻woopi D 咁出位嘅言論 加埋佢咁扮嘢嘅態度,賴係有見地,反主流思想,高高在上嘅言行其實得罪左唔少人!不過之前個個冇理佢,等佢賴得戚遮。其實我都好佩服woopisfatmom 大膽地stand up to this piece of woopi crap! 宜家總於有人回應,同佢一齊聲討隻垃圾woohoo 啦!
其實woopisfamom 鬧到woopi 咁犀利都沒有幫下隻嘢講番一句半句就知道其實大家都好憎隻嘢啦!

@woopisfatmom, your effort is finally getting recognised, people are joining force with you in your campaign to get rid of woopi!

發表於 Posted on: 2018-08-24 2:52

tropicalfishie
帖數 Posts: 134
回頂端 / Top
@ woopisfatmom. What? you can only change your alias once? shit! thanks for letting us know! I was thinking of changing mine to "killwoopi" but I prefer my current one as it is so I don't think I'm gonna change it.

But still, let‘s purge this woopi virus from this forum! I'm in full support of this campaign!

發表於 Posted on: 2018-08-24 4:55

lahana
回頂端 / Top
well said and nice new alias BTW. I wish I can change mine again but I looks like I can only change it once.

@woopisfatmom: I checked the rules. Apparently, you can change your alias only once every 6 month. So you just have to wait for some time to change your name. I changed mine in support of your campaign to flush out stinky faeces woopi.

發表於 Posted on: 2018-08-24 7:42

defeatwoopi
帖數 Posts: 27
回頂端 / Top
aiya, too bad I changed my alias once already! I was choosing between "annihilatewoopi", "destroywoopi", "wipeoutwoopi" or simply but most effectively, "killwoopi" (clearly I'm not alone in this line of thinking!) But the system doesn't let me do it! I just have to wait. Hopefully by the time I can change my alias, woopi will have been flushed down the drain like poo?

發表於 Posted on: 2018-08-24 9:24

mintyvert
帖數 Posts: 102
回頂端 / Top
woopi really is a piece of cancerous shyt and we need all the support we can get to get rid of it.

fk you woopi, you're all by yourself and together we're going to fk you royally!

發表於 Posted on: 2018-08-24 11:47

woopisfatmom
回頂端 / Top
@woopisfatmom. so i'm stuck with this alias...well, but it's for a good cause! if you would punch the shit out of this piece of crap even at the price of arrest, what loss is it to be to be stuck with this alias! it's so worth it! if you can change your alias every half a year, would you change it to something that aligns with the Eradicate Crap Woopi campaign?

發表於 Posted on: 2018-08-24 13:22

stampoutwoopi
回頂端 / Top
support from everyone is greatly appreciated! as I mentioned, the more the better people like woopi needs to understand we will no longer put up with the shyt from this human waste. and we, we ought to think of a name for this worthwhile movement.

發表於 Posted on: 2018-08-24 21:39

woopisfatmom
回頂端 / Top
the bytch is posting again, not very active, but still not dead.

發表於 Posted on: 2018-09-27 9:05

woopisfatmom
回頂端 / Top
I haven't watched the show for the while cos it's getting boring again and logically haven't come onto the forum. Little did I know that this persistent virus woopi is still around haunting the forum and pissing everyone off! Just frig off already!

發表於 Posted on: 2018-09-28 9:38

lahana
回頂端 / Top
sigh that bytch just would fking go away and even started new threads. must go and fking blast this bytch.

發表於 Posted on: 2018-10-06 9:17

woopisfatmom
回頂端 / Top