tvb.com

tvb.com

安bon

Love bonnie and 安仔. Hope they get the best couple award.

發表於 Posted on: 2018-01-04 2:04

falachen55
帖數 Posts: 2
回頂端 / Top
No please. Bonnie is not pretty, but has a very annoying voice. And she cant act.

We watch TV to see good looking girls and guys. Otherwise, we can just look at our neighbours.

Please give us the good looking actors and actresses.

發表於 Posted on: 2018-01-04 7:49

Badmama
帖數 Posts: 241
回頂端 / Top
認同樓上,BONNIE個格好衰,靚就一般啦,但同安仔唔襯,唔想見佢地一PAIR.

發表於 Posted on: 2018-01-04 11:34

Leehom99
帖數 Posts: 20
回頂端 / Top
支持bonnie and 安仔

發表於 Posted on: 2018-01-04 12:18

kim52
帖數 Posts: 657
回頂端 / Top
Bonnie 個人性格咁差。。。。 自私,扮七把叉件事,阻止D女同學拍拖但自己就主動錫安仔,之前同朱凌凌拍拖時都係一直扮晒野咁。。。。 唔係會安排襯安仔吖嘛。。?

發表於 Posted on: 2018-01-06 8:26

wwr322ezp
帖數 Posts: 14
回頂端 / Top
支持安仔同Bonnie

發表於 Posted on: 2018-01-06 13:59

Macylalala
帖數 Posts: 2
回頂端 / Top
唔想睇佢哋囉

發表於 Posted on: 2018-01-06 16:21

Offgun
帖數 Posts: 4
回頂端 / Top
Bonnie 個人性格咁差。。。。 自私,扮七把叉件事,阻止D女同學拍拖但自己就主動錫安仔,之前同朱凌凌拍拖時都係一直扮晒野咁
x2

The script writers for this show are all very "bin thai." They think all the gross things long-legged crab and Bonnie do are cute and cool.

發表於 Posted on: 2018-01-07 0:12

beautifulRuth
帖數 Posts: 753
回頂端 / Top
唔想睇佢哋囉 x 100

發表於 Posted on: 2018-01-07 0:15

beautifulRuth
帖數 Posts: 753
回頂端 / Top
Bonnie 個人性格咁差。。。。 自私,扮七把叉件事,阻止D女同學拍拖但自己就主動錫安仔,之前同朱凌凌拍拖時都係一直扮晒野咁
x3

Most of all, I dislike this character when she started to pretend as 七把叉!

發表於 Posted on: 2018-01-07 1:56

Orangefan
帖數 Posts: 44
回頂端 / Top
現代校園裏的隨隨便便

發表於 Posted on: 2018-01-07 16:14

愛。蛋撻
帖數 Posts: 727
回頂端 / Top
Their arc is actually really cliche with the whole hate to love thing, but I'm enjoying it! I'm honestly surprised by how much chemistry they have. Even though the development from hate to love was really quite abrupt, the chemistry between them makes it so sweet!

I know some people don't really like Bonnie because she's done quite a few bad things, but tbh 安仔 isn't exactly an 'ideal guy' either: he's not that smart, he's sometimes neglectful of his friendships, he's somewhat selfish, and he's come up with quite a few cruel plots of his own, BUT he's still my favourite character on the show because he's absolutely hilarious with all his flaws. I think there's just something sweet about two characters, who each have their imperfections, ending up together. Their relationship may seem silly to some people, but it totally fits the young and naive university context.

I hope 安Bon stay together, and if they have to break up, I only hope it's so that 安凌 can be a thing hahaha.

發表於 Posted on: 2018-01-13 18:57

lindanoe
帖數 Posts: 21
回頂端 / Top
upstairs,

exactly.haha u took the words out of my mouth. especially like these 2 sentences "I think there's just something sweet about two characters, who each have their imperfections, ending up together. Their relationship may seem silly to some people, but it totally fits the young and naive university context. "
有時青澀嘅愛情真係可能hard to explain gama,嗰d feel有機會真係話嚟就嚟…… 而且睇番安仔bonnie嘅本質, 你講得好啱, both of them have imperfections, not only simply單純鬥到愛, but if 喺埋一齊嘅話會互相補足, 一齊成長…… 安仔係一個冇乜明確目標抱負嘅人,讀書隨遇而安; 反而Bonnie比較成熟,有上進心, 呢樣嘢可以改變下安仔, 令佢成為一個更有承擔/成熟嘅人; 同樣地Bonnie 睇嘢比較緊張,唔識放鬆, 冇左女人應有geh温柔; 相反安仔擅於關心其他人,佢睇野嘅態度可以令bonnie明白唔好以為自己咩都handle到, 適當時要有温柔……for me, i think maybe就係一齊成長呢度creates a special and unique chemistry between them掛:)

發表於 Posted on: 2018-01-13 20:40

youhoo
帖數 Posts: 2043
回頂端 / Top