tvb.com

tvb.com

好鍾意大小姐

個角式雖然賤格,但係唔乞人憎。

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-03 20:33

Connie0213hk
帖數 Posts: 156
回頂端 / Top
"窮到燶大作戰(下)" 呢一集 Very Good 呀!!有 heart 又有勉勵效應,大家好好學習啊!!!

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-03 20:39

愛。蛋撻仔
帖數 Posts: 679
回頂端 / Top
之前八時入席做導演時已經好型.....哈哈

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-04 13:22

leeyukkong
帖數 Posts: 6089
回頂端 / Top
大小姐最近戲份多左。佢顶唔顺terry同埋引诱KC既表情動作都十分到位! 好搞笑!

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-04 13:29

MickyMau
帖數 Posts: 330
回頂端 / Top
林淑敏 飾演 嘅 龍力蓮(大小姐),
開頭啲演技係幾浮誇,
依家睇慣咗反覺 入型入格。

佢喺 2000年 參加香港小姐競選 ( 獲「網上最奪目小姐」獎項 ) 嗰陣,
我覺得佢幾靚而個樣仲有啲似 藍潔瑛,
佢依家都 keep 得好好 好sharp,
我都幾鍾意睇佢做戲 同 主持《都市閒情》。

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-05 13:25

aliciahardfans
帖數 Posts: 819
回頂端 / Top
那有這樣粗佬的名缓和高層? 而家賣菜定黑社會收街数? 她演荡婦,名缓高層,和粗佬演導演的表情,語氣,神態,和身體语言都是完全一樣的。不過,這是一般香港只為錢和名做演員的共通点,連那影视后都這樣,而她只是配角,所以不應對她有高要求,反而應該批評那些十年如一日的TVB Queen.

她做認真的角色做得好,她做过一個死了老公還要带個小孩的媽媽配角,很好,哭的死來活去的,身體语言也變回正常人。

我反而覺得熊偌水要改,因為她是第一女主角。每一集都有她,很難頂。

也要贊一贊Max,風少,和羅樂林,他們做有錢人做得似得多,不是好人,不過發火时不會像賣菜婆抓到人偷菜那樣。

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-05 20:51

Badmama
帖數 Posts: 204
回頂端 / Top
蝦頭做得ok la,做大家闺秀时,她說話會慢D (這不容易), 语氣和举動會斯文D,表情和小動作會少D和含速(?)D,跟她平时粗佬的樣不同。

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-05 21:06

Badmama
帖數 Posts: 204
回頂端 / Top
林淑敏 seems like a pious Christian. I believe she takes her work seriously.

What is good acting? That is subjective and influenced by culture. Mr Bean may seem absurd. But the Brits love him to death. i really hate that tall guy in Sinefield. But he was adored by the Americans .

Personally, i think she is a good actress who tries to do a good job. I feel comfortable watching her, and I watch all her episodes in this series (i think).

Exaggeration? Yes. Rude? May be. But it is a comedy. I would much rather watch 林淑敏's interpretation than that polite but creep female manager of TVI in Dinner at 8. She was polite, classy, and did not over-exaggerate. But she was creepy and not suitable for a comedy.

Also, whether 林淑敏 sounds rude or not depends on the script. For example, the words (e.g. 大佬,救命阿) she uses are 粗佬, then of course she sounds rude. But she is just verbalizing the script given to her. The problem is the script, not her.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-06 13:17

Woopi
帖數 Posts: 800
回頂端 / Top
Also, 林淑敏 survives breast cancer and is now happily married with her husband. They are not having babies because of the medication, but her boyfriend married her still. This is true love. 很難得。

I love her acting. I dont think she over-exaggerates or is rude. I like 大小姐。Support 林淑敏.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-06 13:25

Woopi
回頂端 / Top
Terry is the one who exaggetates too much, not 大小姐。But again, it is the script, not the actor. He is trying his best given the script.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-06 13:27

Woopi
回頂端 / Top