tvb.com

tvb.com

Venus 真系好女神

She is more beautiful than most miss HKs, and she acts quite natural. Hope TVB would promote her.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-01 22:59

KittyMouse
帖數 Posts: 205
回頂端 / Top
典解我的topics, 都冷清清,淒淒慘慘戚戚geh?

萬千光輝大獎,支持麥明詩,朱凌凌,Venus, 都一系我自己講得最多,一系俾人踩場geh?

尋尋覓覓,冷冷清清,淒淒慘慘戚戚。
乍暖還寒時候,最難將息。

三杯兩盞殘淡酒,怎敵他、晚來風急。
雁過也,正傷心,卻是舊時相識。

滿地黃花堆積。憔悴損,如今有誰堪摘。
守著窗兒,獨自怎生得黑。

梧桐更兼細雨,到黃昏點點滴滴。
這次第,怎一個 愁字了得!

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-07 4:50

KittyMouse
回頂端 / Top
樓主有趣..... 可能 tvb 過度刪除言論,趕走咗好多客,包括一群有誠意嘅觀眾..... 不過你的詩有啲怪,what about --

尋尋覓覓,冷冷清清,
為何你過門不入。

淒淒慘慘,冷冷戚戚,
為何我孤自獨賞。

乍暖還寒,滿地黃花,
望與你把酒談歡。

梧桐細雨,日落黃昏,
獨我孤單感唏噓。

啊。。。

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-08 18:27

愛。蛋撻
帖數 Posts: 732
回頂端 / Top
ps. 其實冇乜人入來呢個 post 其中原因係 -- 唔係太多人覺得 Venus係 '女神' 囉!!包括我。。無聊才走進來的。。。

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-08 22:19

愛。蛋撻
回頂端 / Top
Oh. Thanks for the explaination, 愛 蛋撻仔。

我以為大部份人都一定覺得她好漂亮,因為隨了Veronica Shiu and Grace Chan, 我想不到有那位miss HK 可以和她比,原來美不美可以這樣主觀,真難想像。

為免plagerism,我要說明: 是李清照的詞,有些字,坦白講,我連寫都不會寫,(是 cut and paste),我亦不完全明白每一句,不過我好喜歡它的意境,所以借來一用。

你這樣有學識,可以作詩。我是因為麻麻要我背,我就隨便背一兩首無人識(扮高深嗎)但又易上口的做個樣,小時候在三姑六婆面前表演,等麻麻開心下,真難為情。:-(

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-08 23:21

KittyMouse
回頂端 / Top
典型港女样, 细细粒,比得上馮盈盈,

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-09 1:15

MickyMau
帖數 Posts: 331
回頂端 / Top
She is very pretty, but not 女神. All the Misd HKs are pretty too.

None in the entertainment industry is 女神。None in real life either--at least I have never met one. Life is all about getting more for ourselves and at best, being nice (without much sacrifice) to people who are around us. What so 女神 or not 女神 about it. 女神 is a term for the priviledged thinking how to get more for themselves.

Why care if a topic is popular or not on this forum?

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-10 15:43

beautifulRuth
帖數 Posts: 803
回頂端 / Top
哎呀,原來係咁出名嘅詩人嘅作品喎.....

...你這樣有學識,可以作詩....
==========================
@ 樓主你客氣啦,我都係 copy and paste part of the poem you posted 再加啲字姐.... 我鍾意寫下野,係呢個討論區除咗係 for 娛樂,間中學到野,亦可作寫作練習平台㗎。。多讀多睇多留意多學習多改進.....一段時間後你一樣能夠比現在更有學識㗎 !!

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-12 22:45

愛。蛋撻
回頂端 / Top
多讀多睇多留意多學習多改進.....一段時間後你一樣能夠比現在更有學識㗎 !!

--------

系ga, 真正的生意人都吾系靠大學學位。我讀過 Peter Jennings' One Up on Wall Street. (He was one of the most profitable mutual fund managers in history.) He said he doesnt just look at the numbers. Rather, he observes what happens everyday in real life. For example, he actually travelled to many cities to live in the Comfort Inn (a new economical alternative to Holidays Inn back then etc) b4 he bought the stock, and it gave his funds a huge boost.

So, when I went grocery shopping, I looked at the labels or boxes of all fruit and vegetable I bought. (Obviously, I picked the best ones at the cheapest reasonable prices everywhere), and I noticed most were from Mexico. Then I studied a bit more and bought a mutual fund that was based on Mexico production. And I got a good return (30% in a year).

I believe that FB and Google still have lots of room to grow over the long term because they do have a monopoly that will not disappear within a couple of years

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-13 23:34

KittyMouse
回頂端 / Top
But for a long time, I really didnt understand why Amazon stock was skyrocketting still. Because I didnt find it worthwhile to buy anything from Amazon. Then I realized that except for a few cosmopolitan cities in US, most Americans are crippled without a car because public transit is very limited; furthermore, they dont have access to most products because their downtown has only one or zero small department store. (This observation is based on my experience in Olando, Portland, and other small cities or towns.) So for most Americans, the delivery cost is totally worth it and amazon makes sense even though not for me.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-13 23:42

KittyMouse
回頂端 / Top
Then there is Netfix... i totally missed the chance to get the jackpot... because in Chinese culture, we dont believe in buying the authentic DVDs or paying for a movie to watch on TV or the computer. We think they should be free. But a few articles on box office in entertainment magazines have explained that in the foreign markets, DVD and download incomes after a movie has closed are minimum in Asia markets. But in North America, each $1 at the box office would yield about $1.05 in DVD and download sales after a movie has closed. So, how I could have missed out on Netfix? But now the PE is so high with subscription potentially dropping durpe to fee increase, i am not sure anymore.

We can never learn these at the university. What they teach at U are so basic and perhaps not very practical.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-13 23:53

KittyMouse
回頂端 / Top
So TVB forum tells us that TVB stock may not do well in near future.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-13 23:56

KittyMouse
回頂端 / Top
唔需要等到future, TVB股價基本上同佢平均收視率及節目質素一樣,逐年下降……連區區一個討論區都管不好,成日俾D色情帖洗版,又成日擅自刪網民帖嚟控制言論,更本就係國王的新衣,睇唔到自己的問題所在。

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-14 7:32

Toy claw 公仔機
帖數 Posts: 544
回頂端 / Top
何解今日又被幾十個妹妺廣告覆蓋全版??

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-16 21:10

愛。蛋撻
回頂端 / Top
哇....哇..... 足足有42個 & is counting.... 無線失守了??

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-16 22:02

愛。蛋撻
回頂端 / Top
我尋晚入到嚟都嚇親,好奇TVB究竟有冇firewall去filter呢啲 spam posts? I think TVB should really consider to enhance their server maintenance and cyber security, it gives such a bad image to forum users.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-17 12:41

Toy claw 公仔機
帖數 Posts: 544
回頂端 / Top
No, TVB should remove any posts that sexually exploit, harass, or insult any female actresses or forum posters immeditely, then those bin-tai-los wont frequent this forum, and those ads wont be posted to advertise to those bin-tai-los.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-19 11:39

Woopi
帖數 Posts: 849
回頂端 / Top