tvb.com

tvb.com

金城武谜底揭开

中年版的金城武109集正式登场。他是不懂撒娇的女人里的游生(袁文杰)。蛮期待的!

發表於 Posted on: 2017-07-19 21:40

juicesky
帖數 Posts: 90
回頂端 / Top
Great!

發表於 Posted on: 2017-07-19 22:23

Woopi
帖數 Posts: 788
回頂端 / Top
So is he a cop?

發表於 Posted on: 2017-07-19 22:24

Woopi
回頂端 / Top
还不知道呃.....只是看了滕丽名发微博说金城武是袁文杰。不过照TVB处境剧的套路金城武是特务的可能性有70%。

發表於 Posted on: 2017-07-19 23:21

juicesky
帖數 Posts: 90
回頂端 / Top
Great.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-07-20 0:18

beautifulRuth
帖數 Posts: 745
回頂端 / Top
嘩~有袁文傑加入,正呀!

雖然八時入席有靓仔胡渭康, 但我期待睇"游生"呢位型男演出!

發表於 Posted on: 2017-07-20 13:48

Abnormalcrystsl
帖數 Posts: 53
回頂端 / Top
When is this going to start?

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-12 9:14

Woopi
回頂端 / Top
好似兩三個星期內??big big channel video 愛1 醒哥同游生講的....

big big channel 可能只係開頭會多啲 (%) 有吸引力嘅藝人出現,而家 click 入去睇就見有太多唔知係邊個嘅 videos,又難搵到大家都熟悉有吸引力果啲,完全冇系統去 search for any artist's videos,整體嘅直播片段都幾無聊嘅 !! in general 藝人不太懂得去 make the most out of 呢個直播節目 - 太多冷場,冇乜內容等等。

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-12 23:17

愛。蛋撻
帖數 Posts: 768
回頂端 / Top
蛋撻仔,

Thanks.

I agree with you about BigBigChannel. I watch 阿爺厨房. So I go to Big Big Channel to get the recipes sometimes. I have to scroll through a lot of videoes from artists I cant recognize before getting to 阿爺厨房。

I definitely agree with you that TVB should add in a search function. This is a must. I was lucky and ran into the live broadcast of Ruco and Wayne Lai once. So, I added them to my followed list. But I have not received any notification from either since. The only live broadcast i saw from each was brief and not interesting anyway.

I guess TVB management was thinking of creating a free platform to make money and promote itself. Free: TVB does not pay the artists. Make money: to add advertisements (like utube or facebook) after BBC has become popular. But the result is a failure. The popular artists seldom get on the channel. The unknown artists use the platform to promote themselves days and nights.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-13 2:42

Woopi
回頂端 / Top
TVB needs to really fix the app. The videoes of most popular artists should remain on the platform for a week, while videoes of unknown artists could only be shown for 12 hours, and at most 1 video at a time. And other artists have various priviledges that are somewhere in between.

In terms of social media or TV technology, i honestly think HK is really behind. Even China is way ahead.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-13 2:43

Woopi
回頂端 / Top
好期待呀!我都覺得袁文傑係金城武

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-29 2:10

小君子
帖數 Posts: 107
回頂端 / Top
開始鍾意睇佢同滕麗名條線,係幾好睇嘅

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-30 0:23

youhoo
帖數 Posts: 2144
回頂端 / Top
好期待呀!成套劇最鍾意睇金城安同朱零零條線, 而家仲有袁文傑同滕麗名條線

發表於 Posted on: 2017-08-30 14:39

kim52
帖數 Posts: 633
回頂端 / Top
I am disappointed that he is really a gang member and remains one, but a rich one, after all these years. It seems to TVB that as long as the person is rich and is nice to, say his/her own family/friends, the person is a good person. I feel so disgusted. The Unholy Alliance sells this sick concept so I refuse to watch. And now even this supposed-to-be-kids-friendly series is also just as sick.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-09-05 15:21

Woopi
回頂端 / Top
You know, when you are a gang member, you hurt so many people. I am not saying if you are a doctor or teacher, you don't hurt people. Of course there are bad doctors and teachers, and even a seemingly good teacher could be abusing his students emotionally or not caring about the students as a person but just thinking about his career (which is bad). But when u are a gang member, you are definitely hurting people.

And repentence is not like.... OK, I will do good from now on while I keep all the $$ I have earned from crooked business. People who repented in the Bible gave back everyone they cheated 4x plus giving half to the poor, not just donating a few millions among the billions they owned. If you do the algebra on this, you would find that the person could be giving up everything.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-09-05 15:21

Woopi
回頂端 / Top
I boycott this line.

There is nothing romantic about being a gangster. Every hour u are talking and enjoying urself, someone is hurting very seriously because of u.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-09-05 15:23

Woopi
回頂端 / Top
Mid age 金城武好有型
游生演得好有老板feel
支持支持支持支持❤️❤️

發表於 Posted on: 2017-09-12 1:55

帖數 Posts: 2
回頂端 / Top