tvb.com

tvb.com

唔該長脚蟹認真D啦

MAX 的媽媽說熊若水的法語很流利,只是讀三個字,但她也不找人或上網學三個字的發音,連最 basic 的 t 和 s endings 是不發聲也不知!!

不是要她有法國口音,或是發出正確的 r, 只是希望她最小做個樣扮說法語,just to go with the script, 但她都不做,完全没有用心,所以演技十年如一日,一味靠和高層和權貴打交情上位,不知醜。

看看智叔扮 top lawyer 時,為了扮英國口音,明顯痛下苦工,雖然不是十分像,但那份認真和努力,令人感動。

發表於 Posted on: 2017-07-18 0:26

Badmama
帖數 Posts: 218
回頂端 / Top
咁你咁講,唔止佢一個唔認真喎。
仲有同場2位演員。
仲有導演pa果啲呢?
無人發現問題咩

發表於 Posted on: 2017-07-18 0:42

QQQQQ
帖數 Posts: 129
回頂端 / Top
The other are playing minor roles. She is the first lead.

Should the clerk teach the manager how to do her job? No, because that would upset the manager and upper management and get the clerk into trouble! Look at 王喜--he got kicked out exactly because he tried to teach his coworkers what to do. He was a first line actor and still...how would the 2nd and 3rd line supporting actors dare to say a word to the lead?

As for the director/producer, he is obviously lousy or he wouldnt have chosen such an actress to be the first lead to carry the show.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-07-18 0:56

Badmama
帖數 Posts: 218
回頂端 / Top
成日都聽,前輩教後輩做戲,你話佢主角所以無人敢出聲,只係你自己推測,你點知佢喺片場大晒?

導演監製選長腳蟹做主角有問題所以求其? 咩邏輯? 
況且我睇呢套戲主要係睇長腳蟹。
我全家都勁鍾意睇佢。 唔覺佢選角有問題。
其實你都只係針對佢一人,
係咪即係其他角色選角無問題呀?

發表於 Posted on: 2017-07-18 7:15

QQQQQ
帖數 Posts: 129
回頂端 / Top
成日都聽,前輩教後輩做戲
------

Lol. You mean like Xun Hun, Dodo, Wong Ming Chun...those first line goddess...lol..of course... but those kelefe?? Look at how u attack others vehemently for raising the issue... I cant imagine any kelefe dares to even open their mouth in front of Lui.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-07-18 7:51

Woopi
帖數 Posts: 776
回頂端 / Top
I myself really dont care about the French part.

But it is usually a bad sign when an actress hires/encourages hit hands and fans to attack other actors/actresses when the audience gives constructive negative feedback about her. This is just a very negative attitude. Yes, I am corrupted, but it is not my fault because nobody arrests or corrects me. Yes, I have an extra-marrital affair, but it is not my fault because the guy I sleep with does not stop me. Yes, I cheat on exams, but how about the invigilators--why dont they stop me? Yes, i opetated on the wrong side of the brain, but it is not my fault because the nurses didnt stop me. I hope this is not how anyone educates her children or treats her own mistakes. I hope QQQ you dont educate your children this way.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-07-18 7:51

Woopi
帖數 Posts: 776
回頂端 / Top