tvb.com

tvb.com

Really love this show and Wayne Lai's role

I really love this show, and the role played by Wayne Lai. Wish this show can play forever at 8. Wish there were real people like Wayne Lais's role.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-02-09 5:59

beautifulRuth
帖數 Posts: 350
回頂端 / Top
i do love this show, but dont quite like wayne lai's role……This show is really a lovely 8:00 clock one n guess what i dont feel interested at first because of the perceptions of 賀歲劇's storyline is usually boring……but the more i see it, the more i love it: u really can learn sth frm the show, nt like all the seasons of come home love, reapeating the same storyline of "misunderstanding" over and over again(i only like AJ love、the Ma family and the cha lei sze law firm ppl in the whole come home love, other parts are like nonsense……). Although the moral this show wants to bring out is really simple n seems tht all of us know it, but do we really understand the deep implied meaning? I m sure nt many understand it and it is really worth for us to reflect on which is sth valuable i thought i hv learn frm the show. Furthermore, this show's tone is relaxing n i do feel relaxed while watching it so its really suitable to be broadcasted during CNY:)))

發表於 Posted on: 2017-02-09 18:09

youhoo
帖數 Posts: 2118
回頂端 / Top
Love it . This show is meaningful and I think it's better than Come Home Love . Actors here have done quite well I think, at least they have tried their best. I feel comfortable when I am watching.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-02-09 19:14

Forefafa
帖數 Posts: 507
回頂端 / Top
to be honest, i think this show is the best among the 3 . u know what although i watch burning hands every night but it was not that good actually and i continue to watch it all because of Ruco. The storyline is getting a bit nonsense when it approaches the final week and many details are really strange, losting the focus and the moral it wants to bring out(also the tone is too heavy and violent sometimes). However for this show, although the storyline is simple but at least it is relaxing to watch it. The overall tone is good and i enjoy learning the moral from the show.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-02-10 1:43

youhoo
帖數 Posts: 2118
回頂端 / Top
I am not even watching the mama show, not even 1 episode. Just looking at the cast and storyline overview turns me off. Like that Daddy-son show by Li Si Zi in the summer.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-02-10 2:23

beautifulRuth
帖數 Posts: 350
回頂端 / Top
Before, I actually didn't like Wayne Lai. I think his acting was quite annoying in Dinner at 8 and also in the the 2 dramas where he won best actor, and was horrible in the show where his lover was Sonia Kwon.

But after this show, I start to like him. I am surprised that I really enjoy this show.

發表於 Posted on: 2017-02-12 4:45

Woopi
帖數 Posts: 505
回頂端 / Top

發表於 Posted on: 2017-02-13 22:28

Momosand
帖數 Posts: 156
回頂端 / Top