水中木
帖數 Posts: 25
回頂端 / Top
最後個scene就是bad ending.... 比你地自己選擇要咩ending

發表於 Posted on: 2016-12-18 1:52

ikat0
帖數 Posts: 98
回頂端 / Top
Bs. Everybody owes it to Vincent. Everybody gets penalized. But Vincent can hurt everyone and it is all ok. Then Vincent the royal highness forgives everyone. What BS. No wonder the rating is so low. Same producer but EU 1000x better.

What has Vincent really lost? 10 years but he got everything back l la. He got a beautiful girl waiting for him. He got the whole company back. He still were at the top of the game. He just didnt want them.

Spoooo sick, the scriptors at TVB. Forghiveness is not u get everything back, everyone who has hurt you or not hurt you (e.g. Max) is full of guilt and apologizes to u, u hurt other people including the innocent ones but u dont have to pay for it becuz u already suffered for 10 ,years, so no need to feel any guilt for hurting anyone else, u get a perfect ending but those who hurt u suffer, then u sit on the high pedestal to forgive everyone.

發表於 Posted on: 2016-12-18 2:12

Woopi
帖數 Posts: 631
回頂端 / Top
Now, i really hope Fist and Heroes or a Housre of Ghosts win the best drama. After watching this ending, i cant stand the sicko who wrote this script as well as EU.

發表於 Posted on: 2016-12-18 2:14

Woopi
回頂端 / Top
I also hope Vincent Wong win nothing xcept for the best couple pork award.

Roger kwok should win absolutely nothing for he cant even make the audience feel sorry for him but just hate him in this drama.

This whole drama sucks and Vincent Wong and Roger Kwok kept on promoting each othet and this drama. Liars.

Now i really hope Fists of heroes and Ruco or House of Ghosts and Bobby win it all.

發表於 Posted on: 2016-12-18 2:18

Woopi
回頂端 / Top
Same producer but EU 1000x better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Absolutely agree. what a joke if its a dream after all.

發表於 Posted on: 2016-12-18 3:45

youhoo
帖數 Posts: 2191
回頂端 / Top
Why didnt Meng Meng feel guilty and turn herself in for hurting Chan Ting Ying? If u say it was not her intention, well, then it wasnt CK's intention, it wasnt the brother's intention either. Why those 2 felt guilty and turned themselves in to jail? U cant say Chan deserved death for trying to steal the husband. The writers cant be the moral judge on the universe and decide who deserve what punishment while others deserve to act above the laws.

How about Vincent. Why was it ok for him to kidnap Tracy and CK but not turn himserlf in? Writers cant say lets save Tracy's eyes so Vincent was a good man and let's make Emma die so ahyan should die.

Max did nothing wrong. Risking one's life to try to save another person while under extreme fear is not reasonable expectation. He did the right thing to save himself and then get the police to save Vincent.

The writers for this drama have severe psychological or moral problems. They are sending the new generation very sick messages.

發表於 Posted on: 2016-12-18 6:27

Badmama
帖數 Posts: 151
回頂端 / Top
Agree with yohoo and woopi.

發表於 Posted on: 2016-12-18 6:27

Badmama
帖數 Posts: 151
回頂端 / Top
Totally disappointed.

It would make sense only if everything is just a dream. So i agree with the wikki posting.

發表於 Posted on: 2016-12-18 9:04

beautifulRuth
帖數 Posts: 492
回頂端 / Top
I don't think it is a dream. If it is really a dream, it is really ridiculous that the latest technology and gadget such as smartphone and apps appeared in Roger Kwok's dream.

發表於 Posted on: 2016-12-19 11:52

PKJ1024
帖數 Posts: 7
回頂端 / Top
Voted Yes .. most audiences agreed .. finale of the series .. Vincent was going to kill Yan .. avenging his painful decade .. Cathy's inner guilt made her to do it for Vincent .. Yan decided to right all his wrongs .. out of his unconditional love for Cathy .. definitely the right choice for him and the ending of the series

發表於 Posted on: 2016-12-20 13:18

eleung99
帖數 Posts: 55
回頂端 / Top